Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Six

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-08 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 553 words

0Unrated
By the time lunch rolled around the whole school new about the police taking my things.
" Oh My God! Did she really have drugs?" this preppy girl named Jordan asked.I glared.
"I'm right here,airheads.No,it wasn't drugs and it's none of ya'lls business."
I told them and walked down the stairs to the lunch room. "Storm, we're over here today." Leigh said guiding me to where they were sitting.
"Hey!" My friend Nick said as he hugged me. "Hey." I said quietly and hugged him back. "They took my phone and two of my notebooks.Aparently,everyone knows about it." I said.
"Why did they take them?" Keri asked. "Well...my phone has text messages from and to Pete and my notebooks had letters in them." I replied.
"Here." Leigh said handing me a Mt.Dew.I smiled gratefully at her. One of my weaknesses is Mt.Dew.If I'm having a crappy day it works. "Thanks,but you didn't have to." I told her. She shook her head.
"Don't worry about it.I know you need something." She said and smiled. I smiled back.

*After School**

'Pete?' I thought as I walked out to my car. "How did you get here?" I asked him as he scopped me into a hug.
"Well..we were in Tennesse when I got your message and I had to come and see you." He said keeping his arms around my waist.
I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat. "What're we going to do?" I asked. He looked me in the eyes.
"I honestly don't know.But what I do know is that I love you." he said. I smiled. "There's that beautiful smile of yours.Oh yeah, I have something for you." He said pulling out a box.
"I wasn't going to give it to you yet,but it seems that now is the right time."

I opened the box and it held a locket. It had a purple heart on the front and the inside had a picture of us in it.The back had Storm and Pete forever. "Wow,it's beautiful." I whispered and let a few tears fall.
"Hey...no more tears.You've already cried enough for both of us." He said wipping them away.
"I love you so much.Nobody knows this, but I would die for you if I had to. You mean so much to me." I told him.He pulled me into a hug and kissed my temple. "I love you,too.We've only been together a couple of days and it seems really rushed,but I can't see my life without you in it.Do you believe in love at first sight?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah,very much." I replied. He took the locket from me and put it around my neck.
He then brought me into another kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair.
"Pete," I said breaking away from him. "I have to go.I can't let anyone find out you're here."
He nodded. "I'll see you soon.I love you." He said kissing me again and walking to his car.
"I love you,too." I yelled to him. He blew me a kiss and I got into my car.
Sign up to rate and review this story