Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Seven

by XTinkerbellX 2 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-08 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 761 words

0Unrated
When I got home I went straight to my room and blasted Slipknot.My mom knows not to bother me when I blast my music like that.
I sat on my bed and curled my legs underneath me. Hm... I thought as I grabbed my math book. This is going to take forever.

* An Hour Later*

I finally got done with my homework and walked into the kichen to find something to eat. I glared at my dad.
"How was school?" He asked.I didn't anwser him. He's acting like he didn't do anything wrong.
"You know how it was." I growled and grabbed a coke and stomped back to my room.

*Mom and Dad*

"Why did you do that to her?" She asked. He looked at her.
" I had to for her own safety.This guy is way old and she dosen't need to be around him." He replied. She rolled her eyes.
"Storm loves him. How can you not see that? She's happiest when she is with him or talking to him.I know there's a huge age gap,but I'm more worried about what this is doing to her.You've read Romeo and Juliet...I don't won't them to end up like that." She said and left him to think about what she had said.
*End**

"Storm,hunny,can I come in?" She asked knocking on my door. I got up and unlocked it.
"I know it doesn't seem like your dad cares,but he does. He's just worried and so am I." She said to me. I looked at her. "I'm worried that your going to make yourself sick over this.I know how you are hurting and I just want you to know that I think Pete is a nice guy even though I only talked to him once.I think he's perfect for you despite the huge age gap....but maybe you should wait till your atleast 17 to actually date him."

"Can I atleast have a chance to make this work?" I asked. She shrugged. "That's up to you and Pete."
Then she walked out of my room.


My dad almost found out that Pete had came to my school two weeks ago. He's still here because the guys decided to take a week off because Joe and Patrick ended up getting food poisoning. Pete and I have been sneaking around and hopefully no one has found out.
"Pete?" I asked. He looked at me. "Yeah?" "Where are we going?" "I dunno. I geuss we could go back to the hotel and hang out." I nodded my head.
"That was close earlier." He said. "Yeah,way to close.We have to be more careful." I replied.
"Thanksgiving is coming up." "Yeah, I know."
We just laid on the bed and talked. Then I fell asleep.

Then next morning I woke up wrapped in his arms and the blanket was halfway off the bed. I smiled and then I heard Pete laugh.
"What?" I asked him. "You're cute when you just wake up." He said and kissed me on the cheek. Then my phone rang.
Shit! I thought. I grabbed my phone.
"Hello?" "Storm,where are you?" It was my dad. "Um...I'm at Kelsy's.She lives in Atlanta." I told him making up a random name. "Well, get home now. You are in trouble for leaving and not telling anyone."
I shut my phone. " Babe, I have to leave. I'm in trouble with my dad because I didn't tell him where I went."
He nodded his head sadly. "Tomarrow is Monday..right?" I asked. "Yeah." "Ok,Can you take me somewhere close to my house and drop me off?" "Sure."
We put on our shoes and walked out the door.

"Storm, you are grounded." My dad said immediately as I walked into the house like he had rehearsed it.I rolled my eyes.
"Fine. Fuck my life up even more than you have.It's not like anyone cares if you do." I replied knowing that was a lie. "I really hope you are happy that you are slowly killing me."
I walked into my room and grabbed my ipod. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote Pete and short note even when I knew I was never going to give it to him.

Pete,
I don't know how much more I can take. It's making me crazy. I love you and I would do anything for you...you know that. Something has to be done because we can't keep going on like this forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story