Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Eight

by XTinkerbellX 0 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 332 words

0Unrated

* Two Months Later*

It's almost Christmas and my parents are making me go to my Grandma's house. She lives in Chigago....
My dad is completely stupid. I thought as I smiled evily. He's sending me there and he dosen't know that Pete will be there. YES! I yelled in my head. I've also been grounded for the last month for that charade when he was visiting me and I lied to my dad. He never found out though...
"Storm,are you packed yet?" My mom asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Yes mom." I replied and took my stuff into the living room. "Ok,let's go." My dad said and grabbed my suitcases.
"You're only going for two weeks. Why do you need all of this?" Joe asked (my brother).I looked at him as we pulled onto the road.
"One, I'm a girl and two, I don't plan on sitting on my ass for two weeks." I replied.
My mom reached back and slapped my leg. "Language Storm." She said and turned back around. I rolled my eyes and put my headphones on.

"Why are you making me go...it's too cold up there." I whined for what seemed like the millionth time to make them think I didn't want to go.
"Storm,stop whining.It'll be good for you,trust me." My dad said hugging me. I hugged my mom and brother then grabbed my carry on then walked to the terminal where they had called my flight.
I boarded the flight and got stuck by the window.
"I hate flying." I mummbled. "Hi." someone said as they sat in the empty seat next to me.
"Um..hi..." I replied uncertainly. I slipped my earphones on and blasted Mest's Jaded. That song decribes right now. I took a look at the guy next to me to figure out who he was,but I couldn't place his face.
He looked really familar to me.
"Do I know you?" I asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story