Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Nine

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 376 words

0Unrated
"Your Tony Lavoto,aren't you?" I asked. He sighed,but nodded his head. "Cool."
"Wait...your not gonna freak out on me?" I shook my head no.
"Why? Do you want me to?" I asked and laughed at his 'Are you crazy' expression.
"No..that's ok." He said. "I'm Storm Williams." I said and shook his hand.
"What brings you to Illinois?" "My parents are making me stay with my grandmother for Christmas break." I replied and he looked confused.
"How old are you?" "I'm 16." He almost did a double take. "Your young." I nodded my head and kinda rolled my eyes.


* Hours Later*

"It was great talking to you Storm.Maybe we can hang or something." He said and hugged me. I walked off and found my Grandma holding up a sign.
"Hey Storm, how was the flight?" She asked. "Tiring,but very interesting." I replied. "Ok,well, when we get to the house you can sleep." She said and we walked out to the car.
"Wow." I said looking at the snow. She laughed at my ethusiasm. "You have't seen snow that much have you?"
"No,it's like forty degrees in Chatsworth." I replied and then rolled my eyes. Stupid weather. I thought.

The rest of the car ride was silent and we finally arrived at her house.
"I think you'll get along with the niehhbors. There is only two of them living there,but they have friends over all of the time." She said.
I got into the house and unpacked a little bit, then went to sleep.
"Storm,wake up.It's almost 12:00 pm. I mentally rolled my eyes.
"Come on. Breakfast is ready and the nieghbors are here. You'll like them..." She said and walked out of my room.
I slipped out of my bed and put on some jeans and a Murderdolls t-shirt. I left my barefeet alone and just slipped on some flip flops that were lying around.
I walked downstairs and into the kicthen. Four guys stood around the table and the backs of thier heads looked familar. No Way! What irony. I thought.
Heads turned toward me and my jaw hit the floor.
"Storm...." Pete said kinda dreamy and walked over to me and gave me a hug.
Sign up to rate and review this story