Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Ten

by XTinkerbellX 2 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 729 words

0Unrated
-----------------(Pete's P.O.V)-----------------

We're on break for awhile and Elyssa invited us over for breakfast.
"My grandaughter is staying for Christmas break." She told us. She went upstairs to get her and a few minutes later she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Storm?" I question.Her jaw basically hit the floor.I walked over to her and wrapped her in a hug.
"I missed you." She said and then let go of me. "I missed you,too." I replied.
"Do you two know eachother or something?" Elyssa asked. Storm and I nodded.
"Nana...he's my boyfriend." Storm said and bit her lip. She's cute when she does that. I thought.

--------------(Storm's P.O.V)------------

"Your dad knows doesn't he?" She asked. "Sorta.See..dad basically forbid me to ever see him again." I replied. She laughed.
"You remind me of when I was younger....I snuck around with your Grandfather because my father wouldn't let me see him.He said he was to old for me...the situation is much like yours." She said. I smiled and hugged her.
"So you won't tell him that I'm still with him?" I asked hopeful. She shook her head no.
"I won't tell him,but Pete you have to promise me that nothing is going to hurt Storm." She said. Pete nodded.
"Ok, I promise nothing will happen to her." He said.


We ate breakfast and the other guys left. Pete and I walked up to my room.
"I can't belive how cool Elyssa is being about our relationship." He said and kissed me on the cheek. "I honestly thought she would call the cops..."
"Well,she's always telling stories about her and my Grandpa when they were younger..so I figured she'd be cool with it.I just didn't know you and the guys knew her."
"Yeah,after Andy and Joe moved in next door she invited us over and we come and see her everytime we're home." He explained. I nodded my head.
He then pulled me into a kiss.I fell backwards on the bed and he climbed on top of me.
"Pete! Stop it.You know I'm tickilish." I giggled in between trying to catch my breath.
"Nope!Not till you surrender." He said and then grinned. I rolled my eyes. "OK! I give up!" I screamed.
We laid there talking for awhile when Christmas came up.
"So..what do you want for Christmas?" I asked as I traced his NMBC tattoo with my finger.He shrugged his shoulders.
"I dunno...you can get me whatever you want to get me." He replied. I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"Hm....I'll have to think for awhile." I replied. "What do you want?" He asked.
"Um...maybe jewlery or music wise..or a purse." I replied and he laughed at me.
"What?" "Nothing it's just that your pretty easy to buy for.I know basically what you want because your obsessed with Tinkerbelle and music."
"Yeah,I know." "Hey, do you want to come meet my mom?"
I gave him a strange look.
"Pete...I don't think that's a good idea. She dosen't know I'm only 16,does she?"
He guiltily looked at me. "Maybe..."
"Pete." I huffed and blew hair out of my face. "Look, we have to keep this relationship a secret.Do you know how bad it would be if the press found out?"
"I know I know, but I can't keep stuff from my mom."
I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed. He got up and pulled me into his arms.
"Look,Storm we can make this work."
"Maybe we can..maybe we can't Pete. I'm 16 and your 26.A lot of people see something wrong with that and I'd hate for you to get put in jail,but technically that can't do that because we're not having sex."
"Storm...don't over analyze this."
"I'm not..I'm just thinking of our future together..what is going to happen if Dad finds out?"
"I dunno,but will cross that bridge when we need to and I'm not going to fight you over this."
"I don't want to fight either."
In the back of my mind I still kept analyzing this situation I had gotten myself into becuase I had fallen in love with a 26 year old guy from Fall Out Boy.....
Sign up to rate and review this story