Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Eleven

by XTinkerbellX 4 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 572 words

0Unrated
Pete and I had worked some things out and so far things were alright between us now.I went Christmas shopping the other day.
"Storm,do you have you shopping done?" Nana asked me as she walked into the living room.
"Yes...finally."I replied and laughed. "I always wait till the last minute."
"Yeah, I know.Your like your mom." She replied and shook her head in mock disgrace.
"By the way, your mom and dad are flying in tomarrow night..I think."
"What? Gr...that throws off my plans with Pete. If dad finds out I'm still with him he'll put him in jail or something...Remember I told you about the school fiasco?"
"Yeah.I remember you telling me about that.You better let Pete know about it so there's no suprise."She said.
I nodded my head. "Speak of the Devil." I said and walked over to the door. I opened it before he coiuld knock.
"Hey." He said and kissed me. "Hi." I replied. Pete gave my Nana a hug and the pulled me upstairs.
"My parents are flying in tomarrow.." I trailed off. He shot me a scared look.
"So...I geuss we won't get to see eachother while they are here." He said.
"Yes, we can.We're already sneaking around and I'll be leaving like the 4th of January because school starts back on the 6th." I replied.
"Storm...we're gonna get caught eventually." "Yeah..I know,but we have to make this last as long as we can."


* Next Day**

Pete and I were laying in my bed and I had just fallen asleep. My Nana had left to go to the airport to get my parents and it's like 3 am so I didn't want to go.Pete fell asleep before I did and I didn't want to wake him up from his much needed sleep.
"Storm, are you awake?" Someone asked quietly as they slipped into my room. They walked over to me and shook my arm.
"What?" I asked grumpily. "Your parents are downstairs.Wake Pete up and tell him he needs to get out of here incase they decide to come in and check on you." Nana said and walked out of the room.
"Pete,babe,get up." I said shaking him. He opened his eyes and looked at me sleepily.
"What?" "You have to go.My parents are here and Nana said she didn't want us to get caught if they decide to come and check on me." I told him. He nodded and got up.
"Okay...call me because I don't if I'll be next door or at my house." He said and kissed me.
"Okay.I love you." "I love you,too." Then he walked over to my window and climbed out of it. I watched him walk over to Andy and Joe's house until he disappeared.
"Storm, what are you doing awake at this hour?" Dad asked as he stood in my doorway which he had opened without knocking.
"I wasn't.Nana woke me up to tell me that ya'll were downstairs." I replied. He nodded his head. "Well, I'm going to get some sleep.I'll see you later on." He walked out and closed my door back.
Holy fuck.That was close. I thought and tried to get my breathing under control.That's like the second time he's almost caught us...third time is the charm.
Sign up to rate and review this story