Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Twelve

by XTinkerbellX 2 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 920 words

0Unrated
I woke up later on and I walked downstairs.
"Hey." I said to my mom.She was sitting at the table eating breakfast. "Hey.How do you like it up here?" She asked.
"I like it up here.There's actual snow on the ground." I replied and she laughed at me.Then my dad walked in and hugged me.
"So, are there any new guys I should know about?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "No..." I replied and grinned at my mom.She gave me a look and I stopped smiling.
"I can't believe it's almost Christmas.Tomarrow is the 24th." Dad said and sighed.
I wasn't paying attention to him anymore because I was trying to figure out how I was going to see Pete today.It's going to be kind of hard with them here. Dad left the room and I decided to leave now.
"Mom,I'm going out for awhile.Ok?" I asked her. She gave me a skeptical look.
"Where are you going?" She asked. "To hang out with some friends.I'll take my cell.K?" I replied. She nodded her head ok.

I put my hoodie on,grabbed my purse and Pete's Christmas present then walked out the door. I made sure no one saw me go next door,but I have a sneaking suspicion that someone saw me. Oh well...
"Hey babe." He said kissing me. "Hey,you want your present?" I asked. He nodded and took my hand and brought me over to the couch.He sat down and handed me a medium sized box.
I opened it and gasped. He had gotten me the HIM hoodie that I wanted,Pirate's of the Carribbean 2, and a bunch of bracelets and necklaces.
"Aw...I love it." I said said kissing him on the lips. "Now open yours. I figured that you would like this."
He opened it and grinned. I bought him a white studded belt, a cd I made with our songs on it and a picture frame with us in it.
"I love it.I don't really have any pictures of us together." He replied. He wrapped his arms around me and we laid down on the couch.
"Storm,I love you." He said. I slightly smiled. "I love you,too."
"So,where are Andy and Joe?" I asked as I looked around.
"They went out with their girlfriends for the day,so we got the house to ourselves." He replied. I grinned.

A few hours later I looked at the clock and realized that I had been here for five hours and my cell was on silent.

Oh,shit. I thought.

"Pete,I have to go..my phone has been on silent this entire time and I have like 10 missed calls." I told him.
"Are they all from your dad?" He asked. I nodded my head yes.
I got my purse and coat then looked in the mirror to fix my hair.I noticed I had a bruise on my neck and rolled my eyes.
"Great...now I have to wear my hair down for awhile.." I said and laughed. He looked at me.
"What?" He asked. I pointed to my neck.
"I think we got a little carried away...what about you?" He asked laughing.
"Yeah..." I replied. I pulled my hair down from the ponytail and brushed my hair so it was covering the hickey.
"I love you Pete."
" I love you,too.I'll call you or something later." He replied. I nodded and kissed him goodbye.

I slowly snuck back over to my Nana's house.My dad was sitting on the couch with the phone in his hand.

"Storm,We were worried sick.Where were you? Why didn't you anwser your phone?" My dad asked in a rush.
"I was where I said I would be and my phone was on silent..I didn't know that it was." I replied.
"Just go upstairs,okay? I will deal with you later." He said. I rolled my eyes and stomped up to my room.

I sat around for awhile and watched The Lost Boys.After that went off I decided to get something to eat. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.
"Hey.." I said to Nana.
"Hi,I saw you this morning.I figured that's where you were going." She said. I nodded and smiled.I grabbed a box of Froot loops and poured me some into a bowl.My hair was getting into the way so I pulled it up.
My mom and dad walked in the room.
"What in the world is that on your neck?" My dad asked.I froze and my eyes widened.
"Um..." I said trailing off.
"It looks like a hickey." My mom said looking closer.
I bit my lip.
"Storm,were you with a guy today?" my dad asked. "And don't lie to me."
"Yes,I was...." I said.
"You were with that Pete guy.You still talk to him,don't you?" He asked.
"Yeah.." I said quietly. "He's visiting some friends that live around here."
"You're grounded. Give me your laptop and cell,now." My dad said in a quiet voice. "After Christmas is over,you are not allowed to to do ANYTHING without us."

I let tears flow down my cheeks and I walked upstairs to get my laptop.I saw Pete at the window across from my room and I threw something to get his attention.
"Pete,it's over. Everything...." I said to him and closed the window.
Sign up to rate and review this story