Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Thirteen

by XTinkerbellX 0 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-11 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 1150 words

0Unrated
A/N::I'm sorry it's taken so long. I forgot that I was rewritting this story and I had so much drama going on in my life last semester.I actually like the way this chapter turned out.


Recap:
I let tears flow down my cheeks and I walked upstairs to get my laptop. I saw Pete at the window across from my room and I threw something to get his attention.
"Pete, it's over. Everything...." I said to him and closed the window.


End of Recap.



After I closed the window my dad walked into my room. He grabbed my laptop from my hands and went for my purse to get my cell phone. When he did he dumped everything out of my purse and my birth control pills fell out.
"Storm, why do you have these? Have you been having sex with that guy?" He asked.
"No." I said. He looked at me, "Then why do you have them?"
"Because there are other reasons to have birth control. Pete and I are not having sex."
"Give me a reason to believe you."
"Ask mom then if you're so set in not believing me."
He scoffed at me and walked out the door.
I can't wait to go home and get back to school. I wish I could just smoke pot with someone right now I thought.
That's when someone popped into my head. Joe smokes pot...he's next door....and I could see Pete and tell him what's going on.
I waited until everyone went to bed and then I pulled on some jeans and a tank top. I threw my hoodie over my head and slipped on my vans.
I opened the window and stepped out onto the ledge. I slowly made my way down the drain pipe and then I sprinted over into Andy and Joe's yard.
I knocked on the door and Andy opened it.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I snuck out again. I have to talk to Pete." I replied. He moved and I walked into the house. The guys were in the living room and they all stopped talking when they saw me.
"Hey.. Can I talk to you?" I asked Pete. He nodded his head.
"We'll go somewhere else and give you two some privacy." Patrick said. Joe and Andy followed Patrick out of the living room.
"So this is it for us, huh?" Pete asked. I shrugged.
"My dad thinks we've been having sex because he found my birth control pills."
"And you told him that we didn't ,right?"
I nodded, "He doesn't believe me though. He took my phone and laptop. He said when we get back to Georgia, that I was grounded and wasn't allowed to go anywhere."
"Baby..I'm sorry..."
"It's not you're fault Pete. I should've never have gotten involved with you in the first place."
"So, does this mean we're done?"
"I really don't want to be done, but this is the way its got to be."
I got up from the couch, kissed Pete on the lips and went to find Joe.
Joe was in his room sitting on the bed and his door was open.
"Joe, can I come in?" I asked. He motioned for me to come in and I shut the door.
"Pete and I are over." I said.
"I figured you two would be tonight after earlier. I'm sorry it had to end the way it did."
"Me too."
I noticed his weed sitting in the table.
"If that bothers you then I'll put it away." He said. I shook my head no.
"It doesn't bother me. Most of my friends do it and I've done it a couple of times." I replied.
"Oh.." He said, "Does Pete know about that?"
"No... he'd kill me. " I said. He bit his lip like he was thinking about something.
"Do you want to now?" he asked.
"Really? I figured you wouldn't let me."
"Yes, really." I nodded and he grabbed some rolling paper. He started rolling the joint and when he was finished he lit it.
He took the first hit and then I took one. We passed it back and forth until that one was gone. Then we repeated the whole thing. Joe and I were both completely high and I had no idea how I was going to sneak back into the house without dying.
"Jooooeeee." I said and then giggled uncontrollably.
"How am I going to get home or get out of here without Pete seeing?"
"I don't know. It's already 1 am. "
"Shit!" I exclaimed. "I need to get home." I stood up and tried to walk out the door.
"Storm, wait a minute. " Joe said. I stood at the door and he walked over to me.
"I'm coming with you to make sure you can get into your room, okay?" He said.
I just nodded and tried to suppress my giggles. I could think kind of clearly, but I had the giggles. I always get the giggles when I'm high even if I'm drunk too.
Joe and I walked out of his room and down the stairs. Pete was on the couch, fast asleep. Thank God. I don't think I could've explained to him why I was still there, even though it was pretty obvious.


I finally made it back into my room, making as little noise as possible. I watched Joe walk back over to his house and disappear back inside. I pulled off my clothes and collapsed onto my bed without putting on my pjs. When I woke up it was only 10. I pried my face away from my pillow, which was stained with drool. My hair reeked and I'm pretty sure you could smell the pot even if you were standing really far away from me. We smoked so much weed that I'm surprised none of the guys smelled it.
Anyway, I picked up my clothes from the night before and put them in the bathroom. Luckily I actually had a bathroom connected to my room. I pulled off my underwear and bra and then hopped into the shower. That's when I broke down. Smoking pot was the way for me to deal with it last night, but I didn't think about the other times. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I love Pete so much, but I knew and I think he did too, that this just wasn't meant to be. If it really is then maybe he and I will be together when I'm actually legal. Maybe I can move on... I sure hope so. I never got high that often and I don't want that to become a way for me to cope. I guess I'll just find out what's going to happen. I still don't believe all of this has happened to me...its all surreal.
Sign up to rate and review this story