Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Fourteen

by XTinkerbellX 0 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 357 words

0Unrated
After I got ready I went downstairs. I glared at my dad, who was sitting at the table with my mom and grandma. My brother was playing some game, like always. I picked up a box of Lucky Charms and poured a bowl. I'm really glad that I didn't end up with the munchies this time. I ate at the table and my mom kept glancing at me every so often. It was about to drive me insane.
"What?" I asked. My mom looked at me.
"Are you okay?"
I shrugged. "I'll live." Then I got up and walked back to my room to listen to my mp3 player. I was up there for about an hour before someone knocked on my door.
"Storm." Grandma said. I got up and opened the door for her.
"Pete is out on the porch." She whispered. I grabbed my hoodie and bolted outside.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I wanted to see if you were okay. Joe told me about you getting high last night."
I closed my eyes for a second.
"After we have this conversation, that's it. Why did you smoke with him?"
I shrugged.
"That's not good enough Storm."
"What does it matter /Peter/?" I asked bitterly.
He rolled his eyes.
"Why?"
"I felt like I was drowning, Pete and its not the first time I've done it."
"What?"
He looked surprised.
"I thought you were a good girl."
"Pfft. Apparently, you don't know me as well as you thought."
"Apparently so."
"When?"
"In November and if I'm back in time then I'm staying at a friend's house on New Year's and partying till my hearts content."
Pete looked sad.
"I wish you wouldn't Storm."
I shrugged.
"It's not your concern anymore."
"Yeah, you're right, it's not. "
I bit my lip. I knew I was going to cry.
"Bye Storm. Maybe if we're meant to be then in a few years we'll meet up again." He hugged me and then walked off the porch and back to the house.
I sat outside for awhile and cried, my grandma occasionally coming out and checking on me.
Sign up to rate and review this story