Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Fifteen

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

Stormi and her friends go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-06 - Updated: 2007-03-07 - 734 words

0Unrated
(a/n):I liked this chapter at first,but now I don't like it all that much.If you could leave a review then that would kinda cheer me up from my crappy day.I also think this chapter ends on a wierd note.

That was the last time I actually saw him. The first month without him was terrible. I spent most of my time with my friends. Sometimes we'd party, but I'd always picture Pete's face and that'd make me want to bawl my eyes out. Kay tried to cheer me up and it was working. At least until I heard their new record. I knew one of those songs were about me. When it came out, I bought it and listened to it on repeat all the time. That's how I got through 2007 and after Christmas that year I was okay.
I mean, it's my senior year, I had to enjoy some of it. Anyway, it's now graduation. I'm sitting in this chair waiting for them to call my name. Sadly, my other two friends are sitting away from me, but it's okay.

"Storm Williams. " The principal called. I got up from my chair and walked up onto the stage. He handed my diploma to me and shook my hand. I walked across, back down the stairs and then to my chair.
I basically blocked everything else out until it was time to throw our caps in the air.
"I present you the Class of 2008."
All of us stood up and threw our caps into the air. After that, I met up with Leigh and Kimber to discuss what was happening this summer. I was probably going to hang out with Kay before I started college in the fall.
"Gah, you guys. We shouldn't have graduated already." Leigh said.
"I know and I'm gonna miss you guys." I said and started crying. Leigh and Kimber hugged me and we stayed like that for a minute.
"Storm, lets go." Dad said motioning for me to come on.
"I'll see you two sometime this week, okay?"
They nodded and we went our separate ways. I walked to the car in silence thinking about everything I went through these last two years. I didn't date anyone after Pete and I broke up. My dad did ground for about two months and then figured out that I didn't care anymore. I was someone completely different than I was when I started my Junior year. I was still shy, but I had lost the innocence of my youth. Well, I wasn't innocent unless you were talking about my virginity. I was glad that I hadn't given that up yet. I think I was still holding onto a little bit of hope that someday I'd find Pete again.

"Storm, pay attention." My dad said. I looked at him.
"What are you doing for summer?" Mom asked. I shrugged.
"I'll probably hang out with Kay."
"Are you moving in with her?" Joe asked.
"We've talked about it."
And then we pulled into our driveway. I wanted to move in with her and get out of this place.

About two weeks after that I was loading my things into my car and actually moving in with Kay.
"We're going to miss you, Storm." Mom said.
"I'll miss you guys too. But I need this. I need to get away from this town." I told them. "I'll only be an hour away."
Kay had moved about a month ago to a new house with her mom. It was a cute little house too.


"STORM!" Kay yelled as I climbed out of my car.
"Hey girlie. The rest of my stuff is in the car, but we can leave it there for right now."
"Okay. I want to show you the house anyway."
We walked into the house and she showed me our room. We'd be sharing until her parents got the guest room/my room finished.
"So, do you like?" She asked.
I nodded.
"Its lovely." I replied in a fake British accent.
"Yes, I think so."
We laughed.



I was finally settled in and had most things unpacked. The only things I really brought with me was essential things. That mainly being clothes and electronics.
I had gotten a job with Kay at a local CD store and I would continue to work there even after I started college.
Sign up to rate and review this story