Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Sixteen

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 1027 words

0Unrated
(A/N)I'm so sorry for the long wait.I have two chapters for ya'll tonight.I would've updated earlier,but my internet was ddown.And if this has typos,I blame it on my stupid keyboard.The kkeys are sticking like crazy.



-Two Months Later-

"Kay," I called, "Why didn't you wake me up? You knew I had to go to work."
She looked up at me when I walked into the living room.
"You've just looked so tired here lately and I thought you needed a day off. I mean, I never see you anymore either. You're either at work or with /James/."
"I'm sorry. " I said and went to hug her. "Did you call in for me?"
She nodded.
"Today its just you and me."
I laughed, "All right."
James is a guy I met a couple of weeks ago. We started hanging out a lot and I really like him. Kay doesn't though. She says she gets a bad feeling from him. I don't really know why though.
Kay and I sat on the couch all day eating ice cream, popcorn and talking about everything and anything.
"Kay, I'm really glad you made me stay home. We need to do this more often. I also need to hang out with Kimber and Leigh."
"Yeah, we all need to hang out together again."

We sat in silence for a few minutes until the door bell rang. I got up and walked to the door.
"JAMES! "I squealed and jumped into his arms.
"Hey baby. What are you up to?"
"Hanging around with Kay. Come inside."
Kay wrinkled her nose in dislike when she saw James and I gave her a look.
"Hey." She said to him to be nice.
"Hi..."

"Don't do anything I would do." Kay warned as James and I walked to my room. I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah Yeah." I replied.
James and I sat around watching TV and talking until I heard Kay's mom get home.
"James, you have to leave now."
He nodded sadly and pecked me on the lips. We pulled away and then I kissed him again which turned into a make-out session.
"I'll see you later, okay?" he said.
I nodded and watched him leave.
"Storm, why do you like him? He creeps me out."
"Kay, he's the first guy I've liked since Pete. Please just let it go."
"Fine, but I'll probably say I told you so if he screws you over."
I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."
Two months later I had moved in with James. Kay despises him now and my parents hate him too. Eh, whatever.
"James, baby..." I whined.
"What?"
"Please go with me to see my friend's band play."
"I told you I have to work, so leave me the fuck alone about it." He growled. I bit my lip and walked away.
"Fine." I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys then walked out the door. My friend Alex is in a band called Cardiac Compromise. They're playing at a club 10 minutes away from here so I figured I'd go check them out. They've gotten pretty famous since they got signed about a year ago. Alex plays guitar and sings. He's senior in high school as well as Janae, the drummer, but Stephen is my age. He plays bass and he's very good at it. Then there's Kalen who plays guitar.
When I got to Kay's house I walked in without knocking like always.
"Kay!"
"Well, Storm, you finally decided to come visit me?"
I rolled my eyes, "Kay will you please come with me to Alex's show tonight?"
Kay huffed.
"I suppose. Alex is my favorite emo kid after all."
"Thank you thank you thank you."
"You're welcome.. James isn't coming is he?"
"Nope."
"Okay, good."
A couple of hours later we were at the club waiting for them to play. I saw Alex come onto the stage and I heard the Kalen's guitar start. The show was pretty fucking awesome.
"Let's go find them." Kay said after they played. I nodded my head.
We were almost to the bar when I heard a familiar song start up and I froze in my tracks.
"Where is your boy tonight, I hope he is a gentlemen."
I turned around and Fall Out Boy was on stage.
"Kay! We can't stay here." I said frantically.
"Storm, it's been almost two years. He's probably found someone new too. Don't worry about it."
I rolled my eyes and let her drag me over to where Alex was standing.
"STORM! KAY!!" He yelled hugging Kay and me.
"Hey, how are you doing?" I asked.
"Pretty good. How about ya'll?"
"Good."
We talked for about fifteen minutes until I saw Patrick walking over to us.
"Awesome show guys." He said to the band. He looked over to us.
"Who are these two pretty ladies?"
Alex laughed, "Those two are Storm and Kay. They're two of my best friends."
I smiled and kind of hoped he would remember me.
"You both look really familiar...no....it can't be..." he stopped in the middle of his sentence.
"Storm?..."
"Hi, long time no see."
He picked me up and swung me around.
"I don't believe this. Kay?!"
"Hey Patrick."
"Oh my god! There's no way the guys will believe this."
Alex looked at me, "How do you know Fall Out Boy?"
"Um, you remember the guy that I was dating who was eleven years older than me?"
Alex nodded.
I laughed nervously, "That would be Pete Wentz."
He looked at me shocked. That's when Patrick walked over with the rest of the guys, plus a girl holding a baby. Guess who's hand she was holding?

Pete's.
My breath caught in my throat and I thought I was going to be sick.
I guess he did move on and now he has a kid. I was very foolish in thinking he'd want me back if he ever saw me again.
"Oh my God! It is you!" Joe exclaimed. He hugged me, then Andy and Pete looked at me like a I was an alien.
"Storm?"
I slightly smiled, "Hi Pete."
Sign up to rate and review this story