Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Seventeen

by XTinkerbellX 2 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 1325 words

0Unrated
Pete looked like he'd seen a ghost. Well, I think I'd feel like that if he'd shown up unexpectedly and I had a baby.
"How are you?" He asked bringing me into a hug. I held onto to him for a minute and then let go.
"I'm okay. How are you?"
"Good. I want to introduce you to someone."
Kay looked at me, "Are you going to be okay?"
I nodded my head.
"Storm, this is my fiancé Gabby and this is our daughter Ariel."
"Hello."
"Hey."
It was silent for a minute until Patrick interrupted it.
"Let's go get something to eat. Storm, you and Kay are welcome to come with us."
"I..."
"Storm, go with them."
"What about you? What about James?"
"I have to work in the morning. Screw him. You deserve to have a night with your old friends."
I rolled my eyes, "Okay."
Kay took my keys and left. I followed the boys out to their cars. I got into the passenger side of Patrick's car.
"Thanks for interrupting the silence back there."
"You're welcome."
"I can't believe he's engaged and has a baby. It's insane."
"Yeah, and Pete loves her."
"Patrick, I've moved on too. It just kind of stung when I saw them together because that's what I've always wanted... and she has it. Oh well, that's life."
"I thought you'd be married and have kids by now Storm."
I laughed, "James hates kids. I'm still in college anyway."
We pulled up to the diner and got out of the car. I could hear yelling from Pete's car.
Gabby was talking about me. She said that I would steal Pete away from her. I rolled my eyes.
"Do you hear them?"
Patrick nodded, "We all know that you wouldn't do that,"
"I wouldn't. I mean, yeah, I still love him, but he's happy for God's Sake. I'm not going to take that away from him."
We walked in and got a table. I sat in between Patrick and Joe.
That was the most uncomfortable situation I've been in for awhile. It was silent most of the time and Gabby kept glaring daggers at me.

Patrick and I walked back to his car with Joe behind us. He was riding back with us.
"Trick, can you drop me off at my house?"
"Sure, just tell me where."
I gave him directions and ten minutes later we pulled into my driveway.
"Call me sometime, okay?" I said giving Patrick and Joe my number.
They gave me their numbers as well as Andy's and Pete's, just in case. I hugged them good-bye and walked onto the porch. I walked into the house and saw James sitting on the couch with some of his friends. I looked at them. They were shooting up heroine. James knows how much I hate that shit and yet he's doing this at our house.
"James? Why are you doing this?"
"Because I want too."
One of his friends looked at me, "You want to do it?"
"Hell No. I hope you wind up with AIDS. You dumb asses are sharing the same freaking needle."
"You'll end up with it too."
"No, I won't. I don't plan on loosing my virginity to you."
Yes, I'm still a virgin. I'll be twenty this year and I'm still a virgin. Eh, whatever. I'm not in a hurry. He doesn't deserve that part of me.
I walked into our room and slammed the door. I made sure I locked it. I passed out on the bed from being so tired. I woke up the next morning and got ready for class, which I didn't have until 4:00. It was 11:12 right then.
I wish I had listened to Kay. Then I wouldn't be living with him. He is a creep and a drug addict.
"Baby, come here."
"No, you're still high." He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my middle. I pushed him off of me.
"Don't touch me." I grabbed my purse, phone and slipped on my flip-flops. I walked out the door and started walking to Kay's.
I was half way there when I broke down crying. I sat there for about ten minutes until I quit crying then I called Joe.
"Joe?"
"Storm, what's wrong?"
"Can you come and get me?"
"Yeah, we are you?"
I'm on the curb of Peach street, can you find it?"
"Maybe."
I gave him better directions and he was there in about twenty minutes.
When he saw me he got out of the car and pulled me into a hug.
"What happened?"
"James is doing heroine and he's still high from last night. I didn't want to stay there until class starts."
"Well, you can come with me. We'll be here for another four days, I think."
I nodded and climbed into the car with him.

I walked into Joe's room and Pete, Andy, and Patrick were sitting around talking about random stuff. Gabby had Ariel in her lap watching TV.
"So she was your emergency, Joe?" She asked snottily.
"Yeah, so what? You're sitting in my room."
She rolled her eyes.
My cell rang and I looked at it.
James flashed across the screen.
"What?"
"Where'd you go?" He demanded.
"I left. Oh and I'm probably moving back in with Kay."
"No you're not."
My eyebrows raised, "Excuse me? You DO NOT tell me what I can and can't do. You don't own me. And until you clean up your act, were over."
"Why?"
"Why? Why? Wow, you're a dumbass. You KNOW that I don't like you shooting up heroine..especially in our house. And what do you do? You do it anyway. I'll be back after my class to pack all of my stuff."
I closed my phone shut.
Pete was looking at me, "He does heroine?"
I huffed, "Yes, he does."
"Wow..."
"Yeah, I know. He shares needles with his buddies too."
I heard Gabby snort, "I bet you have AIDS."
I glared at her, "You know, I was nice to you when I met you and you've been a bitch to me this whole time. I'm not going to steal Pete from you. Yeah, I still love him, but God, he seems pretty damn happy with you and ya'll have a kid together. I'm not going to take his happiness from him. And no, I don't have AIDS. I've never slept with him... with anybody infact."
She looked at me shocked and got up from the couch. I watched her hand Ariel to Pete and storm out of the room.
"You're still a virgin?" Joe asked.
I nodded.
"Wow, that's crazy."
"No, not really. I just haven't found anyone that I actually love." I replied looking straight at Pete.
"So I take it you heard what she said about you last night?" Pete asked.
"Yeah, and honestly, I could care less about what she thinks about it. If you don't want me back in your life then you need to tell me now."
"Storm, I've always wanted you in my life. Even after all of that shit that went on with us."
"Okay," I said, "Can I hold her?"
He nodded and handed Ariel to me. I thought she was one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. You could tell she was Pete's daughter. She had his eyes and nose.
"She must like you. She hasn't cried at all."
I smiled at Pete.
I really hope I don't fall back in complete love with him. I don't want to ruin what he has. I thought.
Pete looked at Ariel and I, I hope I won't fall back in love with her. Her eyes are just as hazel as the last time I actually saw her, but they aren't as bright and welcoming as they use to be. I still love her though. I can't deny that at all. Pete thought as he watched Ariel giggle.
Sign up to rate and review this story