Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Eighteen

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 1047 words

1Insightful
(A/N:Okay,so I think this chapter ends wierd,but atleast its not a cliffhanger.)

I sat around with guys until I had to leave for class. Gabby had eventually walked back into the room and was still glaring daggers at me. She honestly shouldn't be getting pissed at me. I don't have any plans to take Pete away from her.
"Joe, would you mind driving me back to my house? I forgot my books that I need for class today and I can just drive to school."
Joe nodded. "Yeah, but I won't leave until you leave. That way James can't do anything if he's there."
"Okay." I got up from the couch and handed Ariel back to Pete. I hugged the guys and made my way to the door behind Joe.
"Make sure you come and see us before you leave." Andy said.
"I definitely will."
I followed Joe down to his car and climbed into the passenger side.
We got to the house and when I walked inside all of my stuff was in boxes. I rolled my eyes and looked for my stuff for school. I turned around and about jumped out of my skin.
"JOE!" I screeched, "Gah! Do you have to scare the fucking hell out of me?"
He laughed, "Yes. I do."
"Looks like you're going to need some help."
"I know, but I'm going to be late for class."
"Hm...how about I take some of the stuff to Kay's for you? I mean, she doesn't live too far from here, does she?"
"No, she doesn't, but she doesn't know I'm moving back in with her and her mom."
"Well, call her then."
So I did and she offered to come help Joe and told me to go on to class. She got there a few minutes later.
"I'm here now so go to class. You need to fucking graduate so we can leave this place." She said pushing me out the door.
"Okay, I'm going. I'll see you guys later then."
I waved, climbed into my car, and threw all of my junk into the backseat. I got to the school with about ten minutes to spare. I got out with all of my stuff and then walked into school. I want to be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). I only have to go to school until May and then I graduate. I do clinicals at the local hospital. Its in the field that I really wanted to work in and I still get to help people.
"Hey Jenni." I said sitting next to the brunette.
"Hey, how are you?"
"I'm okay, I suppose. What about you?"
"Good. Guess what?"
I looked at her. She held up her left hand, "Kris proposed."
"Aw, I so happy for you."
I hugged her and then the professor walked into the room. Class began and I started to day dream about random things.
"Ms. Williams." Professor Napier said snapping me out of it, "see me after class."
I nodded and paid attention the rest of class. It was a Physiology class and for some reason this is the only class I have a hard time in right now. I have two classes a week which isn't bad at all, but still, I have serious problems.
Class was over before I knew it and I walked up to the Professor.
"Ms. Williams, why is it that you have such a hard time in my class? Is it that boring?"
I shook my head, "Usually I find this class interesting, but today, I don't know. I've just had a rough week and I've thought way too much about things."
He nodded, "You know if you have any problems you can come talk to me. Just pay attention during class. I want you to graduate next semester."
"Okay."
Then I walked out to my car and drove to Kay's. Surprisingly, her and Joe were there. I got out of the car and walked inside.
"Hey peoples. What's going on?"
"Nothing, we just finished getting all of your crap back into the house." Kay said. I laughed.
"Okay."
I sat down in Joe's lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Kay raised a non existing eyebrow.
"Do you two like each other or something?"
"No, we're just really good friends." I replied.
"Exactly, Storm is one of my best friends."
"Okay, whatever."
I know she didn't believe us. I honestly have never thought of Joe like that. He's one of my best friends and the only guy I trust to get drunk and smoke pot with. I know he wouldn't try anything and we haven't seen each other in about two tears anyway.
"Joe... how old is Ariel?"
He looked down at me, "I think she's about ten months old."
"Oh..."
"Why?"
"I was just curious."
Then Joe got a phone call from Pete telling him he needed to "get his Jewish ass back to the hotel." He'd been gone for like two or three hours. I'm at school for about two and a half usually.
"I gotta go before Pete kicks my ass."
I laughed, "All right. I'll see you later I guess."
He nodded and hugged me, waved to Kay and walked out the door.
After he was gone I got up out of the chair and walked into the kitchen to find something to eat. I was starving. I settled on a PB and J sandwich.
"So, you really don't have feelings for Joeykins?"
"For the last time, no. I mean, yeah, he's cute, but I could never ever date him."
"Sure.... I'll believe that when Hell freezes over." Then she walked to our room. I rolled my eyes. Joe is just my best friend.. that's it. I'm still totally and completely in love with Pete and kind of still in a relationship with James. Though I doubt I will hear from that asshole for awhile.
I finished my sandwich and then changed into some sweatpants. Then I headed to my room. I fell asleep watching TV and I had a whole bunch of messed up dreams. They were mainly ones about Pete and Gabby getting married and then Gabby killed me in one of them for stealing Pete.
Sign up to rate and review this story