Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Nineteen

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 600 words

-1TrainWreck
(A/N:Spring Break..YAY.I wrote this chapter in Astronomy today.I also wrote chapter 20 and the beginning of 21.And Happy Feet is the greatest movie ever.)



When I woke up the next morning I had a terrible headache. The sun streaming through the window was making it worse. I climbed out of my bed and slowly drug myself to the kitchen to search for some Advil. I found it sitting on the counter. I took two of them and then grabbed a pop-tart from the box.
"Good morning." Kay said walking into the kitchen.
"Good morning. I'm going to hang out with the boys today. Do you wanna tag along?" I asked.
She shook her head, "I have to be at work in about two hours."
"Okay, well, I'm going to get ready."
I took a shower and got dressed, then brushed my teeth while I was in there. I did my make-up and straightened my hair. I threw on my suede boots and grabbed my keys.
I said bye to Kay and her mom. I walked out to my car and then called Joe. I told him that I was on my way and he said he'd be waiting for me in the lobby of the hotel.
I spotted him as soon as I walked in the doors. He grabbed my arm.
"Gabby is not happy about you hanging with us today."
I raised an eyebrow, "Do you really think I care? Ya'll want me here, don't you?"
"I do. Patrick and Andy want you here. So does Pete."
"Okay..."
"Just don't start anything with Gabby."
"I won't.... unless she starts shit with me."
He rolled his eyes.
We walked into his room and saw Patrick and Andy with Ariel. I heard Pete and Gabby through the walls. Anyone want to guess what they were doing?
"Oh yeah, she seems pretty pissed that I'm hanging out with ya'll." I said sarcastically.
"Psshh...they got into a fight earlier about you and they're having make up sex." Andy replied.
"Go figure."
Joe laid down on his bed and motioned for me to come lay down with him. Andy turned the sound up on the TV and we watched movies for awhile.
About an hour or so later Gabby and Pete walked into the room.
"Oh good God! She's here already?!"
I looked up and gave evil looks to Gabby.
She smirked, "I don't know why you're here. They don't want you here."
Patrick, Andy, and Joe looked at her, "Yes we do."
I got up from the bed and Joe followed me.
"Well, now you know that's not true." I replied.
She laughed, "Pete doesn't want you here."
I looked at Pete, "Do you really not want me here?"
He looked down, "No, I don't want you here."
"Look at me and tell me."
He looked me straight in the eye with a cold stare, "No, I don't want you here. I can't believe you found a way back into our lives."
I looked at him with surprise, "I...yesterday you told me you wanted me in your life. You're such a fucking liar /Peter/."
I grabbed my purse and walked out of the room.
"Why the hell are you acting this way?" I heard Joe ask.
"I'm just being honest." Pete said.
"Whatever. You're acting like a stuck ass." Joe said. I heard the door slam as I was walking to the elevator.
"Can I come with you?"
"I'm just going home, but yeah you can."
We walked down to my car and then I drove home.
Sign up to rate and review this story