Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Twenty

by XTinkerbellX 0 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 462 words

0Unrated
(A/N: Ya'll will probably hate me for this chapter,but it had to happen so that the story can go the way I want it too.)

I pulled into the driveway and saw that no one was home.

Go figure. I thought.

Joe and I walked to my room. I laid down on my bed and for some reason I started crying.

"Why are you crying?" Joe asked sitting down on the bed.

I shrugged.

"Come here." I sat up and he pulled me onto his lap.

"You're crying because of what Pete said, aren't you?"

Thank you Captain Obvious.

"Maybe."

"Stormi, please don't cry over him."

He called me Stormi. No one ever calls me that.

I cried on his shoulder for about ten minutes.

"It hurts so bad though. I mean, I know he has Gabby and Ariel, but I still love him. Being friends with him is better than nothing and he doesn't even want to be friends with me. I can't deny that if they weren't together that I wouldn't try to get him back because I would. It's not fair."

"I know it's not fair, but honestly, if you two are meant to be then you will be."

We sat in silence-not awkward silence, but really comfortable silence.

We kind of gazed at each other for a moment. You know those moments where two people are about to kiss? Well, this was one of those moments.

Before I even had time to pull away, Joe's lips crashed onto mine.

.....And the worst part was I enjoyed it.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"To tell you the truth, I've been wanting to do that for days." Joe confessed.

I got off of his lap, "Yeah...but you said that you didn't like me that way. And I honestly don't know what to say."

Joe looked down and bit his lip.

Oh what the hell.

I walked back over to him and kissed him.

We started making out and I fell backwards onto my bed. Our clothes started coming off one by one.

"Storm, are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded my head yes, but thought, No.

That was the night I lost my virginity... and it was to someone I didn't love and someone I wasn't even dating.

I sighed as I watched Joe sleep.

"God! What I have I done?"

I felt sick and disgusted with myself. I should have just told him no and that I didn't want to do this. I mean, I like him, but not like he likes me. I love Pete. I always and always will. I just keep digging myself into hole and I have no fucking clue how to pull myself out of it.
Sign up to rate and review this story