Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Twenty-One

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 835 words

0Unrated
(A/N:This will be the last update until Thursday because I'm going out of town.)


"Are you okay?" Joe asked after he woke up the next morning. I was sitting in the corner of the bed staring off into space.

I shook my head no.

"Joe, I don't think we should've...." I trailed off when I got really sad look from him.

"If you didn't want to then why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Because it was just one of those moments where I felt wanted. I know that's a horrible excuse, but it's the truth."

It was silent for a minute while we were thinking things over.

"STORM!! Are you home?" I heard someone yell from outside. It was my mom.

What the hell was she doing here?

I climbed out of bed and threw on a random shirt and jeans.

"Joe,get dressed and don't come out of here."

He nodded. I opened the door and walked to the living room. My mom had since walked into the house and was sitting on the couch with Kay's mom.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked.

My mom hugged me, "Lexi came and got me. I'm hanging out with her today."

"Oh..." I replied. How in the hell am I going to get Joe out of here?

There was a noise in my room. Lexi and my mom looked at me funny.

"Kay isn't here and she would've come out with you if she was...so why was there a noise in your room?" Lexi questioned.

SHIT.

"Um, something probably just fell. I should go see what it was." I replied. I turned on my heel to go back to my room and my mom got up to follow me.

"Mom, where are you going?"

"I just wanna see what it was that fell."

I rolled my eyes and took a breath before opening my door.

I guess Joe knocked over my lamp when he was getting dressed because it was on the floor and he was no where to be seen. I let out the breath I had been holding as I noticed my window was open. I laughed.

"It was just a lamp that fell over mom. It's nothing to worry about."

"Okay." She turned around and walked back to the lining room.

I was about to text him when I saw him sitting on the ground next to my car.

I rolled my eyes, changed clothes and did everything else I need to do then I walked to the living room.

"I'm going out for awhile. If Kay comes home, tell her to call me. I know she doesn't have her phone with her."

"Have fun."

I walked out the door and then clicked the button for car to unlock.

Joe jumped into the passenger seat and I got into the driver's seat.

He wouldn't look at me and everything was silent the whole way back to the hotel.

"Joe?..." I said quietly. I bit my lip.

"Let's just forget everything that happened last night." He finally said.

I nodded, "Okay. Do you want me to come up with you?"

"No.. unless you really want to and I'm sure Pete doesn't want you here."

"Alright...call me or something later."

Joe nodded and I watched him walk into the hotel. After he was gone, I started my car and drove around until I remember Kay was at Caleb's house. Caleb is this guy she's been seeing on and off for a year or so.

I pulled up into his driveway and Kay and him were sitting on the porch.

I let my tears slip down my face, "Kay, I've done something horrible."

She ran down to me.

"What did you do that was so horrible?"

I sniffled, "I slept with Joe."

Her eyes got wide, "WHAT?!"

"Yeah....." I trailed off, "I feel so disgusting and like a whore."

."Oh hun, you're not a whore. Why did you sleep with him?"

"Well, yesterday when I went to hang out with the guys, Gabby told me that none of them wanted me there. Pete actually looked me dead in the eyes and said he didn't want me there even after he told me he wanted me back into his life."

She nodded.

"I ran out of the room and Joe came with me. We went back to the house and I cried on his shoulder for a long time. Then he kissed me. I got up and then for some reason I kissed him. Anyway, he asked me if I wanted to do this and I nodded my head yeah, but my brain was saying no."

"Aw.. Storm, everything will be okay. You can hang out with me today and you have class tomorrow."

I nodded my head.

"I need to hang with you anyway."

So that's what I did for the rest of the day. I didn't hear from Joe at all, which that didn't surprise me at all.
Sign up to rate and review this story