Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Twenty-Two

by XTinkerbellX 0 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 309 words

0Unrated
(A/N:Here's one of the updates I promised.)

Its been about two days since I talked to any of the guys. They're leaving
tomorrow. I don't know if I should be upset or happy about it.

The first semester of school is almost over which means Christmas will be here before you know it. I can't wait to graduate and find a job somewhere else. I work at a CD store and intern at the local hospital right now. It's kind of hard to do both, but as an intern you don't get paid anything.

I still can't believe I slept with Joe. I still feel disgusted with myself. Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it except forget.

It's about six pm and I'm just getting off of work. I hear the girl-friend song coming from my cell phone. I know its Pete calling without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Hey..."

"Pete, what do you want? I thought you wanted nothing to do with me."

"I don't....do....I don't know. You know I only said those things to you because that's what Gabby wanted."

"So if Gabby wanted you to jump off of a bridge then would you?"

"No."

"Exactly...so why did you call?"

"Honestly, I miss you."

"I.....I miss you too. I wish we could at least be friends."

"We can... um, do you think you could come to the hotel? I want to see you before I leave tomorrow."

"I don't know."

I was kind of hoping Joe wouldn't be there.

"Please?"

I could envision Pete doing that stupid puppy dog face of his and I caved.

"Fine. Give me ten minutes and I'll be there."
"Okay, I'll wait on you in the lobby."

Here I am going against my better judgment /again/.I had a bad feeling about this.
Sign up to rate and review this story