Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Twenty-Three

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 655 words

0Unrated
(A/N:Last update for this story for awhile.I haven't been writing on my other stories on quizilla that much so I'm going to focus on that,but I won't forget about this story.I'll also want to figure how I can get what I want to happen to happen in future chapters.)

I got into my car and made my way to the hotel. When I walked inside Pete was waiting on me like he said he would.

I followed him to his room. I didn't see any of the guys there.

"Where is everyone?" I asked confused.

"The guys went on dates with some girls they met at a club. Gabby took Ariel with her when she went shopping." Pete replied.

I nodded even though I didn't like what he told me.

I sat down on the bed and kicked out of my shoes.

"So...."

Pete sat down next to me. We started talking about random things and some how we got onto the subject of our past.

"You know...I regret leaving you that day. I think we could've worked it out." Pete said. I shook my head.

"There was nothing we could have done to stay together."

He looked down, "It just feels there was..."

"I know."

"I still love you Storm."

I looked at him shocked, "Pete you have Gabby and Ariel. You shouldn't still love me."

"I know, but I do."

Then I did something I swore I'd never do. I kissed someone else's fiancé. How much of a whore could I be?

"I missed this." Pete said. "Did you feel anything out of that kiss?"

I smiled, "Yeah...but Pete, we have to quit living in the past. As much as I love you, you belong you someone else now."

He didn't listen to me and kissed me again. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so right between us. It was insane how much electricity was running through our kisses.

We made out for a really long time and then we'd just lay there in each other's arms. We kissed again and then I heard the door click open.

"OH MY GOD!" Gabby shrieked.

Pete and I jumped apart like a lightening bolt had just hit us.

Tears were streaming down Gabby's face and if looks could kill I'd be six feet under.

"GET OUT!" She screamed.

I didn't have to be told twice. I grabbed my shoes and keys then bolted out the door.

I heard them screaming at each other as I walked to the elevator. I was crying because I was ashamed and scared. I heard the elevator ding and out stepped Andy, Joe, and Patrick with three girls attached to them.

Patrick took one look at me and guessed what had happened.

"Storm....please tell me you didn't."

I bit my lip, "I didn't sleep with him if that's what you're asking."

"You didn't sleep with him, but you did ruin his relationship with Gabby." Joe spat. "You are just a whore."

I looked him with a shocked face, "How...I thought you and I were friends Joe. Even after what happened the other night. I was totally wrong. Ya know...I was JUST fine before ya'll came back into my life."

"You just made some mistakes. That's all." Patrick said wrapping me in a hug. Andy and Joe walked back to their rooms with the three girls.

"No..I didn't just make a mistake. I fucked up..big time. And nothing is going to be the same."

I put on my shoes.

"Maybe we will cross paths in the future, but for right now, I need to fix my life. I love you Trick. You're one of my best friends. "

I hugged him again and I walked out of the hotel and down to my car.

Fate better be finished with us, but I have a feeling that she isn't.
Sign up to rate and review this story