Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Twenty-Four

by XTinkerbellX 0 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 478 words

0Unrated
(A/N:I'm posting this before I leave for school since ficwad was being lame last night.It's a filler...)

After that day at the hotel, I buried myself in school and work. Kay tries to get me to go out places with her, but I won't most of the time.. It's been about a year and a lot of things have changed. Kay and I relocated because of our work. Kay is opening up her own salon while I'm working at a hospital full time. The place we relocated to: Chicago, Illinois. How ironic. I begged and pleaded to be transferred to another state, but they wouldn't hear of it. The place is called Rush University Medical Center. I think I like living here though despite the boys are from here. And by boys I mean Pete, Patrick, Andy and Joe. Which, by some random act of God, I haven't seen since I've been here.

Kay and I have been living here for about two months.

"Katy, my shift is over in five minutes. Do you think you can handle it from here?" I asked. Katy is one of the other LPNs.

"I should be able too. If not, you'll probably get called in later if it gets busy again."

"Okay." I grabbed my stuff and then clocked out.

Its about five in the afternoon. I've been at work since two this morning. There was a horrible car crash at midnight or somewhere around that time. I'm like completely wiped out. I'm going to get something to eat after I swing by the salon and see Kay. She's doing pretty well for only being open for about two weeks.

"Kay Kay." I called as I stepped in the building.

"Hey girlie. Did you just get off work?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm zonked. Did Caleb ever get out here to see you?"

"Mhmm. He's at the house sleeping right now. He's staying for awhile." She said as she cut some woman's hair.

"Coolness. Maybe we can convince him to move out here..."

"Haha, maybe."

Kay, Caleb, and I have become like the Three Musketeers. I don't ever seen any of my friends from high school. Not even the two that were my best friends.

I walked over to the shelf and picked up a box of hair dye. This time I'm dying it jet-black. I got my belly-button pierced about a month I ago and I also have two tattoos. I have stars going down my right foot and a death bat on my lower back. Kay calls it my "tramp stamp". I think she's insane. But that's Kay for you.

I bought the hair dye and then said my good-byes to Kay. She'd be at home in an hour or two. After I picked up some sub-way for all three of us, I made my way home.
Sign up to rate and review this story