Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Twenty-Five

by XTinkerbellX 0 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-24 - 656 words

0Unrated
When I got home, Caleb was lying on the couch sound asleep. I put the other food in the fridge and made my way to my room.
I sat down on my bed to eat and watch a show on FUSE. Steven was talking about something random. Then he started talking about Fall Out Boy.
"Can I seriously not get the fuck away from those guys?" I asked out loud.
No.
/Shut up conscience./
"We have Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump here with us."
The guys said hello.
"So what is your new record about?" Steven asked.
"Its basically about the four of us trying to move forward in our lives and be happy." Patrick replied.
"Yeah...that's basically it." Pete said.
"So what kind of songs will we see on this record?"
Pete took the mic, "Well, our first single is called Fate has other plans. Its basically about this girl I was in love with before Gabby and I got together. I'm sure all of that jazz was in the tabloids. I made a mistake and cheated on Gabby with the ex-girlfriend. This song is just saying that her and I weren't meant to be together."
I was crying by that point.
That's a sign that you should get over him.
/Didn't I tell you to shut up?/
Yes.
/Okay then./
"So when is this single suppose to be out?"
Patrick took the mic, "Its premiering on Monday."
That's when I shut the TV off and sobbed into my pillow. Why am I still fucking crying over him? I knew it was over a long damn time ago.
I went and took a shower then walked downstairs. Caleb and Kay were sitting on the couch.
"Were you watching FUSE?" Kay asked.
"Yeah." I replied my voice hoarse from crying.
"Hun, I'm sorry."
"It was over a long time ago. I'm done dwelling on the past. I can't change it so I'm done."
"Well, good for you. So, one of my friends is hanging with us tomorrow. You wanna go on a double date?" Caleb asked.
I raised an eyebrow, "You have friends up here?"
"Yeah, he moved up here right before you two did."
"Well, okay then. I'm off work tomorrow so I can do whatever."
He nodded, "I'll call him later."
We sat around and watched TV for the rest of the night. I think I finally got my ass in bed around 2 am.
Then I got woken up by Kay jumping on my bed.
"Wake the FUCK up." She screamed in my ear.
"What the hell Kay?" I asked. "It's....holy fuck its one in the afternoon."
"Yeah, sleepyhead, were leaving at five. So be ready."
"Okies. Do I even get to know this guy's name?"
She shook her head no.
"Ugh. Fine."
She scampered out of my room and I got ready.
She better love me for this.
I put on some flared jeans, my Hinder tank-top, and slipped on some flip-flops. I id my hair and make-up and then sat down on the computer for awhile. I logged onto the FOB message boards.
There was a thread about the new single and some girl was completely bitching about the girl in the song. Which is me and it hurt. She was calling me a slut and everything. She was the only one who was saying negative things though. I mean, come on, it takes to people to kiss, not one.
That's what I wrote on the board. Yeah, I'm weird, I know that. Just because I have a past with these guys doesn't mean I can't be a fan. Its hard and it hurts sometimes, but they're amazing. You got to admit it.
"STORM! Let's go." Kay yelled.
I looked at the clock. It was already 5.
I logged off the computer and headed downstairs. I took a breathe and then followed them to the car.
"Here goes nothing." I mumbled.
Sign up to rate and review this story