Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Twenty-Six

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-05-04 - Updated: 2007-05-04 - 791 words

0Unrated
The one thing they forgot to mention was who I was going on a date with tonight. As we walked in the restaurant that I can't remember the name of, I saw Caleb's old roommate, Logan.

"Logan." I said and my eyes lit up.
"Hey girlie." He said pulling me into a hug.
Logan is 22 and he's about 6'1. He's seriously one of the sweetest guys I know and it's a plus that he plays guitar.
He pulled out my chair and I sat down. We started looking at the menus.
The waiter walked over to us and we told her what we all wanted to drink and eat.
"So, how long have you been single?" Logan asked.
"Um, about a year or so. What about you?" I asked.
"About the same. You remember Lynna?"
I nodded.
"Well, she cheated on me. I found out the night before our wedding and it gets better....she cheated on me with my best friend, Cameron."
"Ouch. That sucks."
"Yeah, tell me about it."
Our food finally arrived and all throughout dinner we laughed at random things.
We finally finished eating and the guys paid for our food.
"Storm, do you want to go find a park and walk around?" Logan asked.
Kay looked at me and mouthed yes to me.
"Yeah, I'd like that. There is a park like right down the road." I replied.
Kay hugged me, "I'll see you back at home, but don't expect me to be sober."
I laughed. I figured she'd say something like that.
We walked out to our cars and then Tristan and I left. I directed him to the little park and we got out of the car.
He grabbed my hand and we just started walking.
"Ya know...if Lynna and I hadn't of been together while I was living with Caleb, I would've asked you out."
I raised an eyebrow. I think that was around the time everything with the boys was happening.
"Really now?"
"Mhmm. I always thought you were really beautiful."
That made me blush.
"So Kay told me you work at the local hospital now..."He said.
"Mhmm. I really like it there and I like living here in Chicago so far."
"That's good. It gets really pretty here during the winter. I'm originally from here."
"Wow,I seriously didn't know that."
We walked around for about another ten minutes and then headed back to the car. He drove me back to my house.
I bit my lip, "You wanna come in for awhile?"
"Sure." He took my hand and I led him inside. Kay and Caleb were upstairs. I could hear their music and I figured they were probably having drunken sex. I rolled my eyes.
"We're going to stay down here because we more than likely don't need to go upstairs." I said.
He laughed, "Probably not."
I turned on the TV and I sat down next to Caleb on the couch. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.
We sat like that and talked for a little while. I seriously wanted to kiss him and I don't know why. I don't like kissing people on first dates, but hey, you only live once.
I turned to look at him and then I just kissed him.
"Mmm...you taste good." Logan laughed.
I laughed at him, "It's Cherry flavored lip gloss."
"Yum."
That pretty much went on for an hour.
"Hope you don't think that you're getting any tonight, because you're not."
"I know and I seriously wasn't even thinking about it."
I giggled, "Sure you weren't."
"I wasn't."
"Oh just shut up and kiss me."
I eventually fell asleep and I'm guessing Logan did too because the next thing I knew, Kay was dumping ice cold water on us.
"What the hell?" I mumbled.
"Get up. It's almost noon."
"Leave me alone." I snuggled back into Logan even though we were both soaked. Kay wouldn't leave us alone. I finally got fed up with her.
"Kay,seriously, leave us the hell alone."
"Fine. Geeze." She walked into the kitchen.
"I'm going to go home and get a shower. I'll probably come by and see you later." Logan said.
I smiled and walked him to the door, "Okay. See ya later then."
We kissed for a minute and then I watched him walk to his car then leave.
"Someone has it bad for Logan." Kay laughed.
"Shutup." I giggled and then realized what I did.
"Wow, you haven't acted that way since you dated Peter."
"I know. I like Logan..a lot."
"I hope he'll be sticking around for awhile." She said hugging me.
"Me too." I replied and the walked to my room to shower.
Sign up to rate and review this story