Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Twenty-Seven

by XTinkerbellX 0 reviews

Stormi and her freinds go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-05-08 - Updated: 2007-05-08 - 397 words

0Unrated
Logan and I have gone out every night this week that one of us hasn't had to work. He's a really sweet guy. Could I see myself falling in love with him? I don't know.

"Are you going out with Logan tonight?" Kay asked,

"Mhmm. He's taking me to a club where one of his friend's band is playing." I replied.

"Well that's cool. Caleb and I are staying here."

"Okay. Don't be surprised if I come home shit-faced drunk tonight. I plan to let loose."

"Good. You need to get drunk sometimes..."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. Will you dye my hair today? I've had the dye for a week and still haven't done it."

"Yeah..come on."

She pulled a chair into the bathroom and made me sit down.

"You still want to dye it black?"

"Yep."

"Mkay."

Two and half hours later my hair was dyed, styled and my make-up was done.

"Wow, Kay, you really out did yourself."

She smiled, "Do you like it?"

"I love it."

I walked up to my room and started throwing clothes around.

"Need some help?"Caleb asked.

"Please."

He walked in and immediately picked up my blue tunic top and my jeans with a hole in them. Then he picked up my ballet flats.

"Here. Its cute and sexy, but not over the top."

I laughed, "I swear, sometimes, I think you're not just bi."

"Kay wonders that too, but I'm not gay. I'm just really great at picking out clothes."

"Mhmm. Now leave."

He did and I got dressed. I grabbed my bag and walked outside to wait on Logan.

Logan finally arrived about ten minutes later.

"Wow, you look good." He said kissing me on the cheek.

We got into the car and made our way to the club.

"You're hair looks really good, too."

"Thanks. Kay dyed it earlier."

We made small talk as we pulled into the parking lot. He pulled my hand and the bouncer let us through without standing in line.

"I've got good connections." He explained.

I shrugged, "That's good enough for me. By the way, who is the band playing tonight?"

"It's my friend Alex's band. They're called Cardiac Compromise. They just got signed by Fueled By Ramen."

My eyes got wide and I froze.



(AUTHORS NOTE:Cardiac Compromise is my boyfriend's band's name...so no stealing.K.Thanks.)
Sign up to rate and review this story