Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Twenty-Eight

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

Stormi and her friends go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 898 words

0Unrated
(A/N:I know Cardiac Compromise was already mentioned and something like this has sort of happend,but it was needed.)



I stood there for a minute until Logan snapped me out of it.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"I'm just really surprised that you know them. Alex use to be one of my best friends."

He raised an eyebrow, "Seriously?"

"Mhmm. I'm glad they finally got signed."

"Wow, that's pretty crazy."

I nodded.

We walked over to the stage so we could see better. The band had just came out on stage. Alex's hair was a little longer, but still just as blonde.

"We're Cardiac Compromise and we're going to play some of our new songs." Alex said.

They played about six songs and then left the stage. The DJ came back and started playing songs.

"Do you want to dance?" Logan asked.

I nodded, "let's get something to drink first."

"Mkay."

We walked over to the bar and Logan ordered us some drinks. We walked over to a booth and sat down. We drank over small talk when we were interrupted.

"Logan Anderson."

"Hey Alex."

I looked down kind of hoping he wouldn't recognize me.

"Storm?" Alex questioned.

I smiled faintly, "We have to stop reuniting at clubs."

I was speaking of the last time we met up..

"Yeah, I know. He's here somewhere so keep an eye out."

"Mkay. I definitely don't wanna run into him now."

"What are you doing in Chicago?" Alex asked.

"Kay and I moved here because I got transferred to Rush ."

He nodded, "That's cool. Well, I'm going to find my other band mates. I'll see you two later."

Logan looked at me, "Let's go dance now."

I nodded my head in agreement. We got on the dance floor and stayed there for about two hours.

"Logan, can we go now? My feet are killing me." I whined.

"Yeah, let me find Alex and tell him we're leaving."

I followed behind Logan and we stopped at a table that was full a familiar faces.

"Alex, Storm and I are going to head back to her house. Call me later and we can hang out before you have to leave again." They did that guy-hug thing.

I looked over at the people sitting around Alex.

"Yeah, you really need to stop by before you leave. Kay would be estatic to see you again." I hugged Alex and I caught the eyes of Patrick Stump. I don't think he really recognized me considering I had changed a lot since he last saw me.

I bit my lip and we walked away. We got into the car to head back to my house.

"Storm, I have a question."

"Okay..."

"Who was the guy Alex was telling you to watch out for?"

I bit my lip and looked down.

"Please tell me...."

"I sighed, "Okay...Peter Wentz."

"What?...How in the hell do you know him?" He asked as we pulled into the driveway.

"You don't even wanna know." I replied.

"Yes, actually I do."

"Ugh..fine..."

I took a deep breath, "When I was 16, I met Pete and we started dating. We hid our relationship from my parents and pretty much everyone else."

"What?...."

"Yeah...and then to make a long story short, we eventually broke up because we couldn't handle it anymore. About a year or so ago, I ran into Alex at a club with Fall Out Boy. They had played just like they did tonight. Anyway, Pete was engaged and had a little girl. Some stuff happened and I ended up sleeping with Joe. Then things happened and Pete cheated on Gabby with me."

He looked at me shocked.

"Why would you do that?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I honestly thought you were better than that Storm."

"I know and I'm sorry. Its in the past so let's just forget about it."

"Fine." He replied.

"Mkay. Do you want to come in?" I asked thinking everything was okay now.

"No...I need to get home."

"Okay." I looked at him and leaned over to kiss him. He turned so I kissed his cheek instead.

"Logan?"

"Just go Storm."

I rolled my eyes and mumbled under my breath about how stupid he was acting.

I got and walked in the house and slammed the door.

"Kay," I said as I saw her on the couch. "Logan hates me now I think."

"What? Why?" She asked.

"Cardiac Compromise was playing at the club. Wanna guess who else was there?"

"Fall Out Boy."

"Bingo. Just like last time. Minus the drama and shit."

"Wow. Did they talk to you?"

"I only made eye contact with Patrick and Pete wasn't at the table when we left the club. I don't think Patrick even recognized me."

She shrugged, "Now back to Logan..."

"Well, Alex told me to watch for him because he was there. Then when we pulled into the driveway Logan asked who he was and I told him Peter Wentz. I launched into a shortened version of the whole drama filled thing."

"Oh boy."

"Yeah...I think he hates me now..and I don't really know why..."

"Me either." She replied. I hugged her.

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." She called as I walked up the stairs to my room.

I took off my make-up and changed then crawled into bed
Sign up to rate and review this story