Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Twenty-Nine

by XTinkerbellX 0 reviews

Stormi and her friends go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-03 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 1005 words

0Unrated
I woke up to the sound of Kay and Caleb yelling at one another.
"What the fuck.." I mumbled. I crawled out of bed and walked downstairs.
I looked to Kay, who was crying, and then to Caleb.
"What the hell are you two arguing about?" I asked.
"None of your business." Caleb sneered. I looked at him in shock. He's never acted this way to either one of us.
"I'll handle him Storm. Just go back upstairs and get ready for work. You have to be there in three hours."
I rolled my eyes, but walked back upstairs to take a shower.
I was almost finished getting ready when my cell phone rings.
I looked at the id and it was the hospital.
"Hello?" I said
"Hey, Storm, its Alexis. We need you to come in right now." Alexis said.
I sighed, "All right. I'll be there in a few minutes."
I closed my phone and through my hair into a pony tail. I finished my make-up and slid on my shoes.
"Kay, Caleb, I'm leaving now. Try to work out whatever is wrong...please?" I said walking out the door. They were still bickering and only stopped to tell me bye. I rolled my eyes.
I got to the hospital about ten minutes later.
"Thank God you're here Storm. There was a HORRIBLE accident on the free way." Alexis said putting emphasis on the word horrible. "We could use all the help we can get."
I put on a gown, gloves, and a mask then I walked into one of the rooms they were using for this particular accident.
I gasped at what was before me.
"Storm!" Alexis yelled. I snapped out of it and walked over to her.
I looked over and she told me to help her stitch up someone's wounds. When I actually got a good look at the person I about choked.
"Patrick?"
"Storm?"
I continued to stitch up his arm.
"What happened?" I asked.
"We were on our way to an interview with a radio station and this truck came out of nowhere." He replied.
"Do you know what happened o the other guys?"
"Fuck...no I don't." He said.
I nodded.
"I'll try to find out what I can....considering I'll probably be called to attend to them."
"Okay."
My pager went off and I rushed into the ER.
I helped the other nurses get everything ready. Apparently, this guy was horribly injured.
I looked at him and then stepped back horrified.
Pete was lying on the gurney being hooked up to all kinds of wires.
Just looking at him lying there motionless was making me sick.
"I...I can't do this." I turned around to walk out of the ER.
"Storm, we need you in here."
"Lex, I can't...."
"Okay. We'll talk about it later."
I sprinted out of the room and down to the beak room. I sat down in a chair and started bawling my eyes out.
"Storm?..Storm!?!" I heard Jen scream. She's the charge nurse tonight.
"Pull yourself together. You've never acted like this...What's wrong?" She asked.
"That guy in there....that's Pete Wentz. He's my ex-boyfriend and the guy I've always been in love with...." I said.
"Go home and get some sleep. I'll cover your shift too."
"Jen, I can't let you do that."
"Yes, you can. Go, okay?"
"Okay."
I pulled myself together and then got ready to leave. I was walking down to the waiting room when I saw Joe and Pete's mom. Patrick had walked out behind me and he sat down on one of the chairs.
"Hey guys..." I said quietly. Joe looked up.
"Storm?"
I nodded. He hesitated and then jumped up and hugged me.
"Do you know how Pete or Andy are doing?" Joe asked.
"I haven't seen Andy....but Pete looks pretty roughed up. I don't really know anything about his injuries because I freaked out when I saw him. Someone is taking over my shift..." I replied.
"God...this is crazy..." Patrick said. "Joe was the only one who came out with only bruises."
"When will we know anything?" Mrs. Wentz asked.
"I honestly don't know...."
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gabby and Ariel.
"Great.." Patrick muttered. "They broke up by the way..."
"Who?" I said looking at him.
"Gabby and Pete....he's filing for full custody of Ariel."
"Wow....things have changed a lot..."
"Yeah they have and so have you." Joe replied.
I nodded, "Will you please let me know what you find out about Pete and Andy? I can give you my new cell number..." I asked.
"Yeah, we will let you know as soon as we find out..." Joe replied.
They programmed my number into their phones and I said good-bye to them. I walked past Gabby and Ariel. Gabby glared daggers and Ariel waved. Ariel looks more like Pete now then she did when she was a baby.
I got into my car and drove home. I walked inside and Kay looked at me with tears running down her face.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Caleb and I broke up....and I don't think we're getting back together." She said. "Why are you home so early?"
"Jen made me come home...."
"Why?"
I choked back tears, "The guys were in an accident and I saw Pete lying on the gurney. He looked horrible. I freaked out."
"Wow....how are the other guys?"
"Patrick has stitches and I don't know what else. I don't know about Andy and Joe is fine..."
"Kay, I know Logan and I have been getting close, but, I still love Pete. He and Gabby broke up. He's trying to get full custody of Ariel. That's what Patrick and Joe told me anyway..."
"I hope he is okay.."
"Me too."
"Let's watch a movie and eat ice cream. It'll help a little bit.
So that's pretty much what we did...until my cell phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Storm? This is Patrick."
Sign up to rate and review this story