Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Thirty

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

Stormi and her friends go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 736 words

0Unrated
"Storm? This is Patrick."
"Hey...so..."
"Pete is in a medicine induced coma...they said they did that because of his internal injuries...Andy has a broken arm and a concussion."
"Wow..um, is Pete gonna be okay?" I asked preparing for the worst.
"The doctors said he should be." Patrick replied.
"That's good."
It was silent for a minute.
"As weird as this sounds, we do miss you. Joe felt really bad for what he said to you that day."
"I miss you guys too. I know he did, but he was only being honest. I was being really selfish about Pete. I loved him and I still do, but I should've left everything alone. I ruined him and Gabby. I mean he IS the father of her child after all." I said.
"Yeah...Storm, we think you should come down here tomorrow. The doctors are to get Pete off all the drugs and shit...and you should be here when he wakes up."
"Patrick, are you crazy?...I mean seriously, I'm the LAST person Peter is going to want to see when he gets brought out of that coma."
"Please? I'm even doing the puppy face..."
I laughed, "Okay..."
"YES." He yelled and then quieted down.
I heard him mutter a sorry to someone.
"I woke Joe up."
"Oh." I replied and laughed.
I finally got off the phone with Patrick and then went to bed.
I got up the next morning around eight and took a shower. I got ready and then left a note on the table before I left. When I got to the hospital Patrick, Joe, Andy, Pete's mom and Ariel were in the waiting room.
"Hey.." I said. I honestly don't think Pete's mom even remembers who I am. I really have changed a lot since the last time she saw me.
I sat down in a chair next to Patrick and Ariel walked over to me.
"Hey pretty girl." I said to her. She stretched her arms out to me and I picked her up.
"That's the first time she's gone to someone she doesn't know." Mrs. Wentz said. I smiled.
"Um, can I see Pete?" I asked hesitantly.
The guys nodded.
"I'll take you down there." Patrick said.
"Okay." I started to hand Ariel over to Pete's mom, but she wasn't having it
"No." Ariel muttered.
"Come to Nana Ariel." Mrs. Wentz said.
"No." She repeated.
"Ariel, will you please go to your Nana? I'll be back.." I asked quietly.
Ariel nodded and then reached for her Nana. I then followed Patrick to Pete's room in the ICU.
"Is she family?" A nurse I recognized as Judy asked.
"Yes." Patrick said. She looked at me for confirmation and I nodded my head yes.
"Okay."
I walked into Pete's room and I almost started crying. I was about to turn and walk out before Patrick caught me.
"Talk to him Storm. Let him know you're here." He suggested.
"Mkay."
"I'll be out side if you need me." And he walked out of the room.
"Pete? I don't know if you can really hear me or not, but its Storm. I work as a nurse at this hospital you're in..I know weird coincidence."
Storm? It is a weird. I wish I could talk to her. She's crying...
I took one of his hands.
"I heard about you and Gabby. To be honest, I'm happy you left her. Ariel is a sweet little girl."
I knew she'd be happy about it. She hated Gabby from the moment she laid eyes on her.
"To catch you up on things, after I got transferred up here, I started dating this guy named Logan."
For some reason my heart kinda hurt when she mentioned dating someone else.
"I thought he was great...but after he found out about past drama that went on with you guys, he freaked. You know him. He's friends with Alex. I was the girl that was with him the other night."
Holy shit. That was you? Wow, you've changed a lot in a year.
"I have to leave the room now so they can get you out of this coma. I hope that after this I can actually have a conversation with you." I said. I kissed him on the forehead and left the room. The doctors came in and started weaning him off of the medicines.
Sign up to rate and review this story