Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > :Drop A Heart...Break A Name:

Chapter Thirty-One;The End

by XTinkerbellX 1 review

Stormi and her friends go to Warped Tour,Chaos ensues and maybe a little romance....hm...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-06-08 - Updated: 2007-06-08 - 1156 words

0Unrated
(A/N:This is the end.I might write an epilogue..I don't know yet.)


"Storm?" I heard my name being said.

I was standing outside Pete's room with the guys, Pete's mom, Ariel and for some reason Gabby.

"Is there a Storm out here?" The doctor asked as he came out of the room.

I raised my hand meekly.

"Peter is asking for you."

I faintly smiled and I heard Gabby scoff.

"Why the hell would he want to see that bitch first?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and looked at the guys for approval.

"Well go on." Patrick said. Joe and Andy pushed me to the door.

I walked hesitantly into his room.

"Hi Pete." I said quietly.

He smiled, "Hi."

I sat down in a chair next to his bed.

"Why did you ask for me first?"

"Because I never thought I'd see you again and then here you are..." He replied.

"Pete, when I saw you, I was sick to my stomach. I couldn't even help the nurses." I told him.

He bit his lip.

"I'm sorry." He said

"For what?" I asked.

"Everything...."

I looked down, "You have nothing to be sorry for Pete."

"Yes, I do. I mean, last year and everything."

"Its in the past...like everything else."

"I know."

"May I interrupt?" Mrs. Wentz asked. I nodded my head.

"I'll be out side with the guys." I got up out of the chair and walked out of the room.

Gabby was giving me some of the evilest looks.

"What the hell is your problem?" She asked.

I gave her a funny look.

"What are you talking about?"

"You think you can just waltz yourself back into Pete's life and get him back. Well, it isn't gonna happen." Gabby said.

I rolled my eyes, "Shut-up."

I walked down to the lobby to get away from her. Joe and Patrick followed me.

"Why do you let her get to you?" Joe asked.

"Honestly?"

"Honestly." They replied.

"Because she had Pete and she had the life I wanted with him. She throws it into my face. I'm pretty glad he's done with her."

"We are too." Patrick said.

My cell beeps and I see I have a text message from Logan.

Where are you?

At the hospital

"Who are you texting?" Joe asked.

I sighed, "Logan."

"Oh."

"Yeah..." I said.

It vibrated again.

Why?

Pete is in the hospital and I was visiting.
It took a minute then I got an OH as a response.

Yeah, um, Logan, idk if we should see each other nemore.

I was expecting to get a WTF to that one.

I think so too. You're still in love with Peter.

I blinked a couple of times.

"Whats wrong?" Joe asked.

"Logan and I aren't seeing each other anymore. He knows I still
love Pete." I replied.

"Ya know...Pete still loves you too." Patrick interjected.

I raised an eyebrow.

He threw his hands up in defense, "I'm serious. You are all he talked about for a couple of days after he dumped Gabby. He asked me if I still had your number and I told him no."

"Did you lie to him?" I asked.

He looked down, "Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because I figured you need some space and time to get over him, but I guess that saying is true."

I looked at him confused, "What saying?"

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder....or something like that..." He laughed.

"Storm, Pete wants to talk to you again." Andy said as he walked to me. I nodded my head and got up.

"Do you think they'll get back together?" I heard Andy ask.

"I hope so. What about you Patrick?" Joe asked.

"Yeah.." He said.

I hope we get back together eventually. I thought.

I walked back into Pete's room and sat down in the chair next to his bed.

"Storm, when I get out of here, um, do you want to go to dinner or
something?" He asked nervously.

I smiled, "Yeah, I'd like that."

I stayed with him that night even though the other nurses disapproved of it.

"Good morning." Someone said. I looked up and Jen had walked into the room.

"Storm? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I stayed with him last night...." I replied. She rolled her eyes.

"When do you think I can get out of here?" Pete asked.

"Dr. Jenkins said in about two days. They want to keep you a little longer to make sure everything is healing properly."
Pete nodded.

"Storm, I suggest you go home and shower. You have a shift in about three hours." Jen said.

"Crap, okay. I'm going." I said.

"I'll see you later girlie." Pete said. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek then walked out of the room.

The next two days went pretty damn fast and the next thing I knew I was sitting at dinner with Pete.

"I'm really glad you asked me to dinner." I said as we sat at Olive Garden.

"I am too. I'm glad you said yes." He replied. He winced a bit as he moved.

The doctors told him not to move around a lot, but he still insisted on taking me dinner.

We ate in silence for a few minutes.

"What made you and Gabby break up?" I asked suddenly.

"I don't know. It was really a lot of things. Like, she'd stay out really late with a bunch of guys from the clubs we'd visit. I also thought she'd been cheating on me for about a month with this guy she met at our bar." He said.

"Oh..." I replied.

"You wanna leave now?" He asked. I nodded my head yes.

"Do you want to go to my house and watch movies?" I asked.

"Sure...but can you drive?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

We got into his car and I drove home. When we got there Logan's car was in the driveway as well as Caleb's. I was hoping Kay and Caleb worked everything out.

I helped Pete get out of the car and we walked inside.

Logan, Kay, and Caleb were sitting on the couch.

"So you did pick him over me?" Logan asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Ya know...I thought you were different Storm, but you're just another gold digging whore." He said and made his way to the door.

"Fuck you Logan. I thought you were different too." I said. I took

Pete's hand into mine and we walked into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Logan is being an ass."

"Don't worry about...I kind of did "steal" you from him."

I laughed, "No..you didn't steal me from him...you always had me."

He smiled.

"I hope something good can come from this..." He said.

"Me too." I moved my face closer to his and he closed the gap by pushing his lips to mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story