Categories > Original > Romance > These Things I've Done

Chapter Six: Let's Make This A Little Less Awkward

by MCR-99 0 reviews

Sadie's Chapter.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-30 - 828 words

0Unrated
Chapter Six: Let's Make This A Little Less Awkward.

"Here, Danny." Sadie smiled to me, handing me a square bit of card, as I sat in my seat in Science. I took the bit of card, and opened it up, revealing the inside. The details pretty much told me it was Sadie's fifteen birthday party on Saturday. This Saturday.

"Shit, it's your birthday Saturday?" I ask, and Sadie's smile dropped.

"Well, yes." She mumbles. "I thought we were best friends, Danny, you should know it's my birthday Saturday, which is in three days, to be exact."

"Sorry, I forgot." I say. "You know how I am."

"Yeah, I remember little Danny Queen forgetting every single one of his homework assignments in the third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh grade." Sadie laughed, just as Vic, Ash, Jaime, Rayven, Tony and Mike walked into the room. Vic instantly caught my eye and I could feel myself go hard, just as they sat behind us. Sadie noted the fucking buldge in my pants and burst out giggling.

"What?" I noticed her laughing, and she pointed to my boner, which made me burn bright red, and Ash thought that was the perfect time to bring up yesterday's situation.

"Yet again, Danny Queen has gone boner-mode over Vic Fuentes." She says with sarcasm.

"What do you mean?" Sadie looks around, confused, and Ash tells her.

"Danny and Vic sorta fucked yesterday, at Vic's place." She shouted it, and the entire class turned around to look at us, and I burned even more red.

"We didn't fuck." Vic said, trying not to be embarrased.

"Then, how do you explain this?" She played the fucking recording of us and all the moans and shit we made. Well, all the moans and shit I made.

"Fuck you Ash." Vic cursed under his breath, and Ash smirked. Sadie then got up and walked out the room, and I ran after her.

"Sadie, wait!" I call after her as we get to the hall, and she span around.

"What?" She says, bitter.

"Why did you leave for?" I ask.

"Well, the fact my best friend has kept the fact he is gay from me since the third grade, is kinda why I ran. Also, the fact you were gay for Vic is kinda the second reason."

"Well, I can't help being gay, Sadie." I say, and she sits on the floor, me sitting beside her. "But, why are you upset over me and Vic for?"

"Danny, you know I've had a crush on the guy since third grade." She mumbles.

"Oh, so that's why." I say, and she stands up.

"Let's go before the teacher catches and busts us." She held out a hand, and pulled me up.

"So, you're okay about all this?" I ask, and she nods.

"Sure, go ahead and fuck him if you so wish, just don't let it affect the band." She warns.

"You got it." I smile, and she does too, before laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"I can see Ash and Jaime making out from out here." She giggles, and points into the classroom where, sure enough, Ash was mullering Jaime with kisses, while Rayven and Tony were edging away in their seats, and Mike and Vic were so creeped out. I rolled my eyes.

"Damn, that girl is flexible." I laugh, and we make our way back into class, and Sadie turns to the others.

"So, it's my birthday on Saturday." Sadie announces.

"So?" Ash finally came up to breathe, and Tony and Rayven moved back to the table, but fell off their seats when Ash and Jaime started to make out again.

"So, I want you guys to come." She mumbles.

"Sure, I mean, just cuz we're in seperate bands doesn't mean we can't still be friends right?" Vic takes an invite from Sadie's hands. "I'll come."

"Count me in too." Mike takes an invite as well, and soon Tony and Rayven took an invite from her hands. All that was left were Ash and Jaime. Ash soon removed herself from Jaime's lap, and we all looked at her. Soon she gave in.

"Fine, but there'd better be a place for me and Jaime to fuck." Sadie was taking a sip of water at that second, much to the teacher's annoyance, and spat it out, coughing. I saved her life, patting her back until she stopped coughing and croaked out her answer.

"Sure." She finished off the last of her coughing, and soon the lesson actually began for us, even if we were half an hour through.

Okay, so that's my chapter done. Rate and Review!
Also. That troll. You rate down both mine and Ash's chapters if you don't like my bits, because it's a joint fic. You may not like me, I gather that, but if you just rate down my stuff all the time, it'll soon annoy me. All or nothing, fucker. All or nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story