Categories > Original > Romance > These Things I've Done

Chapter Seven: Rumored Nights

by MCR-99 9 reviews

Blowjobs, Jalex, and Ashme. || Veronika's chapter, kiddies.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-06 - 841 words

0Unrated
Chapter Seven: Rumored Nights

--Jaime--

To be honest, the only reason Pierce The Veil were going to Sadie's party was for Vic to hook up with Danny again. Jaime and Ash were going for the booze and the sweaty, slightly drunk fucking in some bedroom that didn't belong to either. Call Jaime dirty, but damn, can Ashlie fucking Finnigan work her magic.

"Happy birthday, Sadie!" Vic chimed as he laid eyes on her.

"Thanks, Vic." She blushed slightly - dear God. It was no big secret that Sadie had quite an enormous fucking crush on the Mexican, even though his dick knew where it liked being buried and it sure as hell wasn't in her. "Come in, you guys."

As soon as they were in, the band was engulfed by the thump of the bass, the beat of the drum, and the sight of an already-drunk Gabe Saporta dry-humping Victoria Asher against a wall. Not even bothering to make a comment there. Eyes laid on the booze table, Jaime's lips pressed to Ash's ear.

"Vodka for the shortie?"

"Call me shortie once again, skunk, and I'll rip your fucking cock off."

"You won't. You love my cock too much."

Note, to any passing spectator: telling a girlfriend that she loves your cock doesn't score you any brownie points. With a push, a shove and a mutter of 'meet me upstairs', Jaime was left to get two drinks.

Give it ten minutes, the boy was gulping down vodka like there was no fucking tomorrow. Pouring another drink into a red cup, his dizzy eyes found the stairs. Making his way towards them, he noticed Danny had Vic pressed up against the wall, lips moving furiously in sync. From the way Danny's hips were grinding on Vic's, it wouldn't be long until they were doing what Jaime was (hopefully) about to be.

Pushing open a door, he quickly regretted it - Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth, both completely fucking naked, fucking, Alex's hips snapping up into Jack whilst the younger boy cried for more, more, fuck baby, more.

Maybe not.

Pushing open the next door, Jaime's eyes were met by the hair-raising sight of Ashlie Finnigan, the girl he enormously fucking loved, jeans strewn on the floor and fingers toying with the waistband of her panties.

"Hey, baby." With a pale, slender finger, she beckoned the bassist closer.

"Dear god, girl."

-----

"Fuck, baby, fuck," Danny pleaded, lips still messily entangled with Vic's as his hips bucked up against Vic's, grinding dirtyslow.

"Please, what?"

"Fuck me.." Danny's words were laced with lust, laced with need, laced with everything the elder boy ever wanted to hear. Nipping lightly at his lip ring, Vic gripped his hand, leading him upstairs. Pressing his ear to the first door, all Vic heard was the sound of "FUCK, ALEX! RIGHT THERE, SHIT! HARDER!"

At the next door: ""B-baby, god, don't stop.. Shit, Ash.." (It was well-known that Ash was good with her mouth. Jaime used that to his advantage.)

Pushing open a door to an empty room, Vic yanked the younger boy inside before pushing him down onto the solitary bed that sat in the room. A smirk formed on his lips as his fingers found the hems of his shirt, slowly yanking the material off his tanned upper body.

"You let me violate you. You let me desecrate you. You let me penetrate you. You let me complicate you.."

He sung the words quietly as he pushed Danny back, smirking slightly as his lips met the pale flesh of the boy's freshly-exposed chest, tongue tracing lightly over each perking nipple before trailing down further, fingers hurriedly undoing the button on Danny's jeans before pulling the rough fabric down his slim legs.

"I wanna fuck you like an animal.." Vic confined to sing, the words morphing into more of a sexed-up hiss as his tongue extended to flick over the bulge in Danny's boxers.

"Fucking hell, Vic.. Just.." Danny's words were jumbled as he tugged the older boy towards him, fingers threading through Vic's longer-than-average locks, eyes dropping shut.

"Tell me what you want, baby.." Teeth clamping down on the elastic waistband of Danny's boxers, Vic's breath fanned out across the younger's hips.

"You.. need you.. hnng.." The little sounds left Danny's lips, followed by a relieved moan as the Mexican's lips sunk down around his length, swallowing once before working up a rhythm, bobbing his head, smirking slightly at the sound of the younger boy's little moans of "uh-uh-uh!" The next few minutes were filled with moans, the sound of Vic's mouth moving almost melodically, and a cry of "fuck, baby!" as Danny let his release wash over him in euphoric waves of white.

"Dear fucking god," the younger panted. Leaning up to press a filthy open-mouthed kiss to Danny's lips, the door was flung open - and who else would enter, but one Sadie Hobbs, eyes wide and somewhat furious at the sight of her bassist playing tonsil tennis with The Enemy.

DUH DUH DUUUUUH.
Sign up to rate and review this story