Categories > Original > Horror > The Origami Killer Returns.

The Origami Killer Returns.

by MCR-99 1 review

Less than six months after the Origami Killer was caught, another series of murders begins to happen in the densely populated town of outer LA. Is this The Origami Killer's work? *Spin-Off from the...

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-05-03 - 460 words

1Exciting
Prolouge

"H-Help.." That was Danny Queen's last word before he was official drowned in that densely packed, two-inch wide drain. He drowned in the rainwater that slowly sunk him within three or four days, near him was train tracks, abandoned of course. Soon, a car, a black four-door Beetle, rolls onto the scene, and out steps a man, with a sack. This man has messy, brown hair, and slight stubble. The man strode over to the drain, taking off the lock and diving his hands under the murky water, soon dragging out Danny's sodden corpse. Danny Queen, he really was a captivating creature, yet he was only thirteen years old. He had black hair, which used to be in a slight trim over his grey eyes, yet now his hair was out of his eyes, all over the place, and his eyes had lost all colour to them. The man bundled Danny's body into the sack, tightening it quickly, before walking back to his car and throwing the sack into the boot of the car, before getting in and driving away.

After a long drive, the car stopped on a dense, damp wasteland, farther into the outskirts of Los Angeles. The man got out of the car and moved around to the boot, taking out the body bag and opening it, taking out Danny's body and walking to the middle of the large wasteland, and he placed the body on the ground. He removed Danny's shirt, revealing a pale torso, and from his pockets he took out two things. The first object was an orchid, pale white in colour and bringing off a strong aroma. The man placed the orchid on Danny's bare chest, sure to himself that the aroma would bring an attraction of armed forces to the scene, yet he would be gone and not suspected. The second and final object was an origami figure, this figure was of a crane. The man studied the origami figure, as he loved origami, before placing it in Danny's hand. Morning soon began to shine on a new day in Los Angeles, so the man walked back to the car and took out his mobile phone, dialling the number he desired. Soon, a cracked voice could be heard at the other end of the line.

"Hello?"

"Father." The man said, his voice smooth. "It's done. The boy is dead."

"Good work, son." The man mused at the other end of the line. "The Origami Killer's reign is soon returning, all with your help. This is good work, my boy."

"Thank you, Father." The man accepted the compliment.

"No worries." The man at the other end of the line said, a hint of pure evil in his voice. "Gerard."

End Of Prolouge
Sign up to rate and review this story