Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Keep Running And We Never Look Back *FRERARD*

We Keep Running And We Never Look Back *FRERARD*

by aMoronGoneViral 4 reviews

Updates are every Saturday. Your support is much appreciated c: ~Kitty

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-04-28 - Updated: 2013-04-28 - 505 words

1Original
'Keep running. Just keep running...' The teenagers mind was racing. He couldn't breath. He wanted to stop. Sit down. Take a breath. But he had to keep running. These strange people were still on his tail. 'Why? Why are they following me? What did I do?' His mind was screaming repeatedly. He couldn't make out any features. Only that there were three. Maybe. Could've been two though. Who knows. He took an immediate sharp turn through an alley and tried to turn when someone or something reached out and grabbed him around the waist and pulled him to their own. The stranger quickly clamped his hand around the teenager's mouth, stopping his screams.

"Stay calm, keep quiet, and play along, m'kay?" It was a man, that much could be figured out. Typical New Jersey accent. The sounds of the men chasing the teenagers were getting louder. They were getting closer. The stranger leaned down once again,

"What's your name?" He gently removed his hand from the boy's mouth. "Frank." He whispered. "What's yours?" He asked in return. "Gerard." He responded and smiled. The men were getting closer, almost to the alley. "Play along." Gerard whispered. Two of the men ran past, and one ran into the alley.

"Gerard, you know him?" He was black. Burly. On the bigger side. Most likely from California. At least not from Jersey.

"'Course I do! We go way back! Right Michael?" Gerard explained then asked, winking at Frank.

"Oh, yeah, right." Frank mumbled, stuttering and faking a smile.

"Oh. Alright..." He didn't seem very convinced, but little did Frank know, Gerard was well respected in the "villain world" in NJ.

"Uh, thanks, for that. Really saved me." Frank mumbled, kicking at the loose rocks on the ground.

Gerard liked the look pf Frank. A lot. He decided that he wasn't going to let this one get away.

"No problem. Hey, uh, do you wanna stay at my place? It's not really safe around here. I'd feel better if you were with me."

"Oh, no, that's okay. Thanks anyway." Frank said. Gerard reached out and grabbed his arm rather tightly,

"No, please. I insist." Gerard said. He grinned, and Frank found it rather creepy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank had been pulled, literally pulled, back to Gerard's apartment. Worried about what would happen he just tried to behave and do whatever he said, at least to an extent.

"Do you want coffee? I can make coffee." Gerard asked. He walked into the kitchen and started the coffee pot before Frank could answer. He pulled Frank into his apartment and locked the door. Deadbolt and everything. Frank became more worried than before.

"Oh uh, sure." Frank said, nodding his head lightly. He was getting tired. Gerard could tell.

"You can sit down if you want." Gerard said, He was already on the loveseat. Frank walked over and sat down. The next thing he knew Gerard was gently pulling his upper body down to lay his head in Gerard's lap. Then he dozed off.
Sign up to rate and review this story