Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Keep Running And We Never Look Back *FRERARD*

Chapter 2

by aMoronGoneViral 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-05-04 - 695 words

0Unrated
By the time the pot of coffee was finished, Frank was curled up on Gerard's lap, snoring softly. Gerard was playing with Frank's hair.

"I wonder what color his eyes are..." He thought to himself. "I need to stop liking you... Damn you for being so cute." He said, glaring down at Frank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goddamnit I need to piss! Man, where's your fuckin' bathroom?" Frank strained. His legs were pushed against each other. He couldn't hold it for much longer.

"Right here." Gerard said as he pulled him down the hall.

"Don't get any ideas though." He growled, glaring at Frank. "I won't." Frank replied. He stepped into the bathroom and shut and locked the door.

"Unlock it. Now." Gerard growled once again. The lock clicked back out and Frank leaned against the door and inhaled and exhaled a couple of times. Next thing he knew he was silently crying.

His breath stuttered as the tears poured down his face. He took a step back over to the toilet and relieved himself. He zipped his jeans back up and thought. "I should just go ahead and kill myself..." Frank mumbled as he looked down at his shoes, leaning his head against the wall. "I'm probably not gonna get out alive anyway." He looked up in the mirror. His eyeliner was smudged and running. He violently wiped at it, trying to get it off, attempt in vain.

"What's taking so long in there?" Frank heard Gerard's voice yelling at him from the other side of the door.

"Oh, uh, nothing. Juts gimmie a second." Frank yelled back frantically, rubbing down his frizzy black hair. He quickly washed his hands and splashed some cold water on his face before pulling the door open to find Gerard standing two and a half feet in front of him, leaning against the wall.

"You done?" The older asked, unamused. "Yeah. Thanks." Frank replied as he watched the older push himself off the wall and walk back into the living room. He sat down on the loveseat once more. "Sit" Gerard said to Frank. Frank walked over and sat cross-legged next to Gerard.

"Look. I do some serious business around. I have major respect from some of the most dangerous criminals around here. You'll treat me with the same respect as long as you're still living with me. I've decided I'm not going to kill you. Not yet, at least. You're going to stay with me and you will do as I say. Got it?" Gerard growled, glaring at Frank.

"Got it." Frank replied. "Good. I still don't trust you though. So you're sleeping in my room. Okay?" Gerard explained to the younger.

"Okay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank was still curled up on the dingy old mattress Gerard had on the floor. He had explained to Frank that he often have to move around a lot.

Next thing Frank new he was being shook awake.

"Get up. We need to go. Now." Gerard said. Frank heard sirens everywhere. He could see flashing red and blue lights too.

"Where are we going?" Frank panicked.

"Anywhere we can." Was Gerard's answer. He was throwing pretty much anything he could into an old black backpack.

"Go ahead and try to get out the window." Gerard told Frank, pointing to a window up towards the ceiling. So they were in a basement all this time.

Frank walked over and looked up at the window. He was too short to reach it.

"Oh for fuck's sake." Gerard cried out. He grabbed Frank by the waist and pushed the window open. He pushed Frank right out the window with ease.

"Hold onto this." Gerard said to the shorter, whom was crouched on the ground looking at the stocky raven haired man shoving a backpack at him. Frank grabbed the backpack and set it at his side. He grabbed one of Gerard's hands and helped to pull him through the window. After a few moments of struggling, Gerard finally managed to get himself through the tiny basement window, with Frank's help. "Thanks." Gerard said quickly. He bent down and grabbed the backpack.

"Come on. We need to get out of here. Fast."
Sign up to rate and review this story