Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Keep Running And We Never Look Back *FRERARD*

Chapter 3

by aMoronGoneViral 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-05-12 - 325 words

1Original
"Dude... I can't believe that seriously just happened.... That was awesome!" Frank yelled. Gerard laughed and weaved through the cars driving on the interstate.

"You've never stolen a car before have you?" Gerard asked. "No." Frank responded.

"Well you have now." Gerard said, laughing at Frank's excitedness.

"Where're we going now?" Frank asked, bouncing in his seat like a little puppy. "I don't know. I think I'm gonna stop at a bar in about an hour." Gerard said, glancing at the clock on the car's dashboard.

"What're we gonna do there?" Frank asked, still bouncing. "I'm gonna see if there are any reasonable hotels around here. And I might get a drink or two." Gerard responded.

Frank stopped bouncing. "I can't drink can I?"
"No, you can. I know how most of these Jersey bars work." Gerard replied, smirking. Frank started bouncing again. "Awesome." He grinned. Gerard laughed once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh man, I gosta tell ya somethin' dude," Frank slurred. By the time they got back to the hotel, Frank had already had eleven drinks and was completely intoxicated.

Gerard, however, had only had two. He was barely even tipsy.

"And just what is that?" Gerard asked as Frank leaned his weight against the Raven, and slurred once more."You are a fucking sexy son of a bitch." Frank pushed Gerard onto the bed.

"Oh really now?" Gerard asked, smirking."Really." Frank said. He started undoing Gerard's rather tight pants. Gerard pulled at the hem of Frank's shirt.

As soon as Gerard got Frank's shirt off, he flipped Frank over so he was the one on the bed.

Now, Gerard knew better than to take advantage of anyone who was severely drunk, but did he really give a shit?

Of course not.

Gerard wasn't wearing any underwear, so that wasn't anything Frank needed to worry about, and in an instant he was going down on the Raven.

Gerard was very glad he'd kept Frank around.
Sign up to rate and review this story