Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Keep Running And We Never Look Back *FRERARD*

Chapter 4

by aMoronGoneViral 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-05-19 - 625 words

0Unrated
"Oh God..." Frank groaned as he vomited into the hotel toilet. Gerard was standing in the doorway of the bathroom, smirking at the younger's stupidity.

"And that's why you don't drink eleven drinks in one sitting." Gerard said, still smirking.

"I know, I know..." Frank said as he pulled his head up from the toilet.

"You're gonna need this." Gerard said as he tossed a bottle of Aleve to Frank, which hit him in the side as he was rinsing his mouth out at the sink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later in the day, the meds had finally taken their toll and Frank was passed out on the couch while Gerard was on the phone with one of his "clients". He sounded frustrated.

"What the fuck? Last week you asked for more time, AND I FUCKING GAVE YOU MORE TIME. You've got six hours to get my money or you WILL be dead by the end of the night."

Gerard hung the phone up on it's base and punched the wall, almost making a hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time Gerard had gotten back from his "business", Frank was still passed out on the couch. It was 6:30 in the evening now, and Gerard had left at 9:30 that morning.

Not like the raven really cared. But right now it was important that they left asap.

Gerard through the newspaper at the teenager asleep on the couch. Frank stirred and grunted, swatting at the projectile.

"Get up. We're leaving." The older yelled, grabbing random things and stuffing them into the backpack for the second time that week.

"What? Why?" Frank sat up and asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Because. Now get your ass up." Gerard yelled again.

Gerard was still filling the backpack whilst Frank was trying to get up off of the couch and not fall over. Frank was stumbling all over the room, walking into things. He was obviously still hung over.

"Can't you do anything?" Gerard yelled at Frank, pushing past him to get to the bathroom. He was still grabbing things and fitting them wherever he could now. He slipped back out and groaned in frustration at Frank. "Just get your fucking shoes on and get in the damn car."

Gerard was getting madder by the second. He walked out of the room and down the hallway toward the elevators.

Frank sat down on the couch again and attempted to pull his scuffed red Vans on over his socks. He was moving to his left shoe when heard the familiar car horn from down in the parking lot.

He ran down the hallway. He made it to the elevators, rapidly pushing buttons.

"Oh fuck this." He muttered and ran toward the staircase. He'd have roughly 15 seconds to make it down the stairs before Gerard left him. And he'd have to be quick at that.

Frank started running down the stairs, stumbling every few steps, but doing pretty well for someone who had been passed out hungover on a couch not 10 minutes ago. He was bouncing around corners and jumping down several steps at a time. He knew Gerard wasn't exactly kind nor patient. Of course he would leave Frank if he wasn't down there in a certain amount of time. After about 30 seconds of running down the stairs the beeping stopped. As did Frank. He panicked and started running faster than before. He glanced down at the 3 remaining flights of stairs. He jumped down each one, top-to-bottom. He stopped after the third one as pain flooded his lower body. 

A few seconds later he cane barreling out through the grey door from the stairwell and into the lobby, from the lobby to outside and into the parking lot. He looked around for a food half a minute.


Gerard was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story