Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Keep Running And We Never Look Back *FRERARD*

Chapter 5

by aMoronGoneViral 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-05-27 - 646 words

0Unrated
"Shit..." Frank cursed, sitting on the curb. What was he to do now? He sighed and got up, walking toward the Starbucks across the street from the hotel.

He stepped in, getting stares and whispers directed toward him. He looked like shit. Or a hobo, if you wanted to be practical. He didn't care anyhow. He walked over and sat at a table. He glanced around at some of the other costumers; laughing, talking. Playing on their phones, walking out of the bathroom...

Frank jumped out of his seat, jogging toward the raven. He never thought he'd be so happy to see Gerard. Especially considering the circumstances.

"Why'd you leave me?" He asked. Gerard shrugged. "I had to piss." He said bluntly. Frank stuttered a bit before biting his tongue. Gerard walked toward the door, leaving Frank to just stare at the wall for a few moments before Gerard yelled back to him, "You coming?" Frank broke his glare at the wall and jogged after Gerard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank had been passed out in the backseat while Gerard downed his fourth Monster. It was 9 already. They'd been driving since one that afternoon.

"Hey, kid, wake up." Gerard said, reaching back and shaking one of Frank's legs. Frank groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Where are we?" He asked. Gerard clicked his tongue in thought for a second and responded, "Somewhere in North Carolina."

"Oh. How long was I asleep?" Frank asked again.

"About 7 hours." Gerard answered.

"Oh. Why did you wake me up?" He asked yet again. Gerard groaned, "So you don't fall into a godforsaken coma." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I'm going back to sleep." Frank said. He wondered why Gerard would have cared about Frank like that. He could easily kill him at any given time if he wanted. Why would he care? With that, Frank fell back to a restless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Frank woke up, he was in a hotel bed once again. He glanced at the digital clock on the bedside table: 4:00 am. Gerard must've stopped to sleep. Frank looked to his side as hr head a fairly loud snore from about 2 inches to his right. He realized he'd been curled up on top of Gerard's chest. Something about being in the same bed as Gerard made Frank smile, and develop a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Why? He'd have to think about that later. He rolled back over toward Gerard, wrapped his arm around his waist, buried his nose in his shoulder and drifted back off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, starshine! The earth says 'hello'!" Frank had woken up long before Gerard, managed to get showered and get breakfast for the both of them, all while Gerard was asleep. Frank decided yelling might be more fun than just waiting for him to wake up. It was at least more fun.

Gerard grunted, threw a pillow at Frank, and rolled over, snoring again. Time for a different approach.

Within about 10 minutes, Frank managed to find a hard plastic (empty)trashcan,and a TV remote. This was as close as he could get to a skillet and wooden spoon. He stepped over to the side of the bed Gerard was sleep on and started banging as hard as he could. It was a lot louder than he thought it would be and at first startled him as well. Gerard jolted up and glared at Frank, running a hand through his messy black hair. Frank poked his tongue out and smiled. "Good morning." He chirped. Gerard groaned again and sat up.

"It almost was." He said. He pulled his pants on, leaving him still shirtless. Frank was trying not to stare.

"I uh, I got breakfast, in case you're hungry." He said, wringing his hands.

"Thanks. I appreciate it." Gerard said. He managed a smile, despite being woken up at the ass-crack of dawn.
Sign up to rate and review this story