Categories > Original > Humor > High School Never Ends

Chapter Two: In Too Deep

by MCR-99 5 reviews

Well, this certain embarrasment was pretty much destined to happen..

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-05-05 - 938 words

1Funny
Chapter Two: In Too Deep

The bus stopped quite quick when we got to school, causing me to fall off my seat, yet again, and have everybody laugh at me, yet again. I grunt as my face hits the mettalic flooring, and I quickly jump to my feet and I'm pretty sure I was the first one off the bus and into the school's main building. I walked quickly, as not to attract any unlikely attraction to a certain footballer or basketball player looking for a free blowjob from a new girl. I made it to the office, where I saw a woman in her twenties, manicure file in her hand and chewing gum going around her mouth like a fucking washing machine. She noticed me walk in, and looked me up and down with a disgusted look on her face.

"What do you want?" She asked, her voice annoying and squeaky, I'll call this woman Mouse, because she sounds like one.

"I'm new here." I say, still stood by the door in a position that looked as if I'd take off at any moment.

"Well, come a little closer so I can see you then.." She says impolitely, and I frowned as I shuffled up a little, then walked straight up to the desk. There, the woman gave me three slips of paper, and she told me what each one was.

"This," She held up the large piece of paper, which was laminated. "This is your schedule of your classes, and what room they're in. You gotta move all over the school too." She put down the laminate piece, and I put it in my school bag for safekeeping. Next, she held up a piece of paper that looks to have been ripped from another peice of paper.

"This is your locker number," She points to the number scrawled in big writing at the top, tapping it for emphasis. "And this is the locker's combination." She pointed to the four numbers seperated by dashes underneath, before putting that down, and I put the pice of paper in my pocket. Finally, she picked up another laminite piece of paper, with diagrams on it.

"This is the school map, and on the other side, is the lunch seating chart." She flips over the map so I can look at the groups and what tables they'll be at. You had the typical groups: Goths, Rockers, Emos, Jocks, Loners, Tree-Huggers, Eco-Maniacs, Circus Freaks, and finally, the Populars, as well as other cliques. Mouse looked me up and down again, and circled the Rocker table. "You'll sit here at lunch." She tapped the circled place with that manicured finger of hers.

"Thanks." I take the lunch chart/map and take out my class schedule. Great, my worst subject ever was first: Science, in room 201, in the Science block, which was near the back of the school grounds. I decided to set off walking, and just as I headed out the door to the office, I bumped straight into someone, knocking me over, yet again. This day really wasn't going well for me.

"You okay?" I look up to see it was one of the guys who was staring at me, the guy with the beanie.

"Y-Yeah." I stand up quickly, dusting myself off, and I hear a squeal and see it was the girl who shoved her tongue down the guy's throat from when we were on the bus.

"Kellin!" The girl ran up to us, and I hear the horrid clip-clop of her high heel shoes, which make me cringe. I hate the sound of heels, it makes me want to rip those shoes off whoever's wearing them and stab them in the fucking eyeballs with the heels themselves. "We have to get to class!"

"Okay, Des, I'll meet you in a sec." The guy called back, before turning back to me.

"You're new, huh?" He asks, with a smile.

"Pretty much." I say, and he laughs.

"Cool, I'm Kellin." He held out a hand, and I look at him weirdly, so he drops the handshake. I hear the clippy-cloppy sound again, and I come face-to-face with this 'Des' girl. She was a white girl, with eyeliner rimming her sparkling blue eyes, as well as way too much lipstick and eye shadow, she looked liked one of the freaks from that show, TOWIE, or even Geordie Shore, and she wore a miniskirt so far up her thigh I could most likely see her vagina just popping out, like Jesus Christ she's a slut most likely, and a GEEK top, damn it I see those everywhere now. She put her arm on Kellin's shoulder, so Kellin had to introduce her.

"This is my girlfriend, Destiny, but everyone calls her Des." He says, and Kitty scowled.

"What's your problem?" I snap, before realising I had actually said that.

"Another rocker, it seems.." She mumbled, staring at her nails with a bored tone.

"And, you're just another preppy cheerleader." I mutter back, and she squares up to me.

"What'd you say?" She spat, and Kellin trys to calm her.

"Go easy on her, Babe, it's her first day." Destiny then gave up on this little brave-girl act, and then did exactly what she did on the bus, which made me cringe even harder, even more when I saw he was actually enjoying being fucking molested. I turn on my heels, and as I walk away from the couple who were probably about to fuck eachother, right there and then, I mutter to myself.

"Don't choke." I laugh to myself, as I head to Science.
Sign up to rate and review this story