Categories > Original > Humor > High School Never Ends

Chapter Three: Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster, Faster

by MCR-99 4 reviews

Let's meet the second guy on the bus then..

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-05-06 - 808 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three: Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster, Faster

I made it to class, quite late, arriving in a huff. You know that thing, where when you arrive late somewhere everyone stares at you, kinda judging you? Yeah, that is what's happening now, everybody is staring at me.

"Um, may I help you?" I heard a voice, and turned to see a man, old and tiny, look up at me from his round glasses that hung from the end of his nose. Reminded me of my Science teacher from my old school, Mr. Cole.

"Uh, yeah, I'm new and this appears to be my first class.." I mumble, looking down at the ground and shuffling my feet.

"Oh!" The little man shouted in happiness, making me jump. "You're Sadie right?"

"Yeah." I say, and the tiny oompa-lumpa toddled towards me, taking my arm and dragging me to the back of the class, where I stood beside a girl who looked pretty awesome for words. Blue hair, Billy Talent t-shirt, ripped skinnies and Vans. Rocker chick, or a Skateboarder. Due to the sudden stopping from the oompa-lumpa, which is what I'd call this Science teacher now, Oompa-Lumpa, I stumbled over, pretty much slamming into the girl that I assumed would be working with me, knocking her to the side.

"Sorry.." I blubbered out, keeping a mental score of number of times I trip today. That was about eight now, possibly nine.

"That's fine." The girl laughed. "I'm a bit of a klutz too. I'm Sam, but you, call me Skye. Only Ash can call me Sam."

"I'm Sadie. Just, one question. Who's Ash?" I ask, and at that minute, the guy from the bus, the second one, tanned and hot-as-fuck, walked into the class, followed by the spiky-haired dude and the short-black-haired girl, who looked pretty close to eachother. They took their seats, the tanned guy still staring at me. Oompa-Lumpa spoke up, in another wierd shriek that made me wonder how something so small, could scream and shout so fucking loud.

"Ash! Jaime! Vic!" He screamed, making me jump out my skin, yet again. "You're late!"

Skye whispered to me. "The girl is Ash, she's Jaime's girlfriend, and lead guitarist and back up singer for Pierce The Veil, Vic's band. Vic is the tanned guy who was staring at you."

"Oh." I say quietly, and soon the lesson starts, after Oompa-Lumpa finished his shouts and crys and started to write on the board what the lesson was, and when I saw what it was I froze. It was Elements. I can barely do Elements, it's all confusing to me, so when the activity began I talked to Skye and learned more about her.

"So, you like Billy Talent, I see." I say, marvelling in her awesome music taste.

"Yep, and you like Sum 41. We'll be good friends." Skye smiled back at me, just as Vic decided it was a brilliant time to walk on over and talk to us.

"Hey, Sam," 'Sam' scowled at this, and Vic corrected himself. "I mean, Skye."

"Thank you, Vic, now what do you want?" Skye asked, calming down a little, yet bubbling up again.

"I just wanted to say hi to your friend over here." He was talking to me now. "Hi, I'm Vic."

"Um.." I mumble, and mentally slapped myself. God, I gotta get a fucking grip. "I'm Sadie."

"Nice to meet ya." Vic smiled, and nearly made me fall over if it wasn't for Skye being next to me. Then, we heard Oompa-Lumpa, yet again, shouting.

"Vic! Go back to your place! Leave Skye and Sadie to get on with their work!"

"Okay, you little oompa-lumpa." Vic muttered under his breath. "Skye, I'll see ya at lunch, okay?"

"Sure, and Sadie will definitely be there." Skye smiled, spiting me. I frowned.

"Okay, see ya." Then Vic walked back over to his area of work, and I slapped Skye's arm playfully.

"Ow, what was that for?!" Skye yelps.

"What was that for?!" I directed her, using my arm, to the area where Vic was. He was busy twiddling his thumbs, occasionally looking over at me and smiling a little.

"Oh, come on!" Skye rolled her eyes. "I know you like him, most girls here like him. He's tan, a fucking Mexican, or to you, Sexican, and he's in a rock band!"

"Most girls don't like rockers.." I mumble, trying to cover up my sheer pleasure at having this guy in my class, and the fact we'd be having lunch together.

"Well, I know you do." Skye said. "I can tell."

"Fine, maybe I like him a little.." I say, and Skye raises an eyebrow at me, and I spill. "Alright, maybe a lot, but he'd never date me anyway.."

"Maybe he would.." Skye smiled mischeviously. She was up to something.
Sign up to rate and review this story