Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Early Sunests Over Monroeville

Sister to Sleep

by xxFrerardxx 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-12 - 750 words

1Exciting
I didn't wake up the next day until mid afternoon. I wasn't excited to start the day off because I had no plans. All my friends were busy with their girlfriends/boyfriends and here I was still laying in bed with no motivation. Regardless, I decided to get ready for the day.
"FRANK!" I head screaming just as I shut off the shower. My mother. I ignored her, as usual, it's probably not that important anyways. I went to my room, and got dressed. I dressed in one of my favorite outfits, my black skinny jeans and a purple hoodie. I was hoping to possibly to run into someone today.
"FRANK!" My mom pounded on the door.
"What do you what?" I asked, impolietly. My door pushed open. She stood there, hands on her hips. All prim and proper as if she just stepped out of a magazine. In my head I was rolling my eyes at the thought of how perfect she pretended to be.
"Someone is here for you, for god sake."
"What? Who?" I asked excitedly, for some reason. Before she could reply, I bolted down the stairs nearly missing some in the process. When I arrived at the door, there stood Mikey.
Looking the same as always. Excitement rose inside my stomach just at the sight of his perfect face.
"Hey Mikey!" I said, a bit too cheerful.
"Uh hi Frank. Sorry to come by like this, but I don't know your phone number or anything." He shuffled aroundly weirdly, gazing around my house.
"That's fine, I wasn't doing anything anyways." I replied, smiling like a fool.
"So, do you have plans today? I just figured we could do something.. if you want.."
"I'd love to."

Mikey and I decided on the old cafe to have a coffee. I could sware it was only but a hour, but we've spent half the day in the run down place. Mikey told me a whole lot of information about Gerard. I learned that he is very artistic, shy and mysterious. Whatever story he told me, I felt as though a detail was missing.
"I think its closing soon." I told Mikey, finishing my coffee.
"How about we go back to my house? I can show you some of Gerard's paintings, he isn't going to be home until later." That was the best idea I heard all day.

We arrive to the familiar white broken down mansion, my pace stiffened. Am I actually going to step foot inside this supposedly haunted house? My stomach flipped as Mikey opened the front door. Inside was nothing I've ever imagined. There was the highest ceilings, and big arches framing all the entrence ways and doors. Just as I was gazing around, my eyes focused on something very peculiar. Two girls, absolutely identical, starting back at me. Long black hair, cut in the same shape. Wearing plain grey dresses and blank stare.
"Jesus, stop freaking him out, sorella." Mikey hissed through his teeth at the girls staring at me. "Frank, meet my sisters." He pointed to the girl on the right, "Nora, and Nina."
"Yeah uh, it's nice to meet you two." I shuffled around, trying not to look them in the eyes. They didn't speak a word, they just stood there. Why does it seem like everyone is acting so odd around here? Is it just me?
"Yeah... um lets just go downstairs." I followed closely behind Mikey as he lead the way to the basement. At the bottom of the stairs was a little room that simply had two golden doors. He walked over the one on the right, and before I even knew it, I was standing in the middle of Gerard's room. I gazed around, very dark artwork was hanging all over the walls. Most of them had phrases, in a unreconizable lanuage. There was a small bed in the corner, seemly untouched. To the left, there was a desk, marked with scratches, cuts and glass. Drawings were sprawled all over, some ripped and some crumbled. I was confused. Why was there so much glass? So many crumbled and ripped pieces of his artwork?
"Um, he'd probably kick my ass if he knew we were here. He doesn't like showing his art to people, espically people he doesn't know." Mikey spoke, clearing his throat.
"Yeah, you're right.. I'd probably kick your ass." My stomach instantly dropped to the floor and for some unusual reason, tears sprung to my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story