Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Doesn't Do Exactly What You Want It To Now, Does It?

Not Bad Newbie...

by thankyou-forthevenom 0 reviews

‘Not bad newbie… you better come with me…’ frank soon meets people in this hell hole of a town

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-05-14 - 756 words

1Ambiance
This chapter is going to be set from the point of Frank, just to see how it goes, I don’t know whether I will carry on with it.

I walked down the street towards what I thought was the park. Mum is going to kill me for walking out, I know it. She was being unreasonable though! And no matter how pissed off with your son you were, you don’t let them walk out into the unknown wearing skinny jeans and eye liner! That is just something you don’t do.

I was right in thinking that this was the park… there was a set of swings on the other side of the field accompanied by a slide and climbing frame… I couldn’t tell exactly from here, but I was sure that they were all covered in graffiti and scribbles. I looked to the left and saw a set of skate ramps that seemed to be empty. I stood there pondering what I should do and decided to put a converse clad foot forward and head toward the ramps. If they were any good I would bring my skate board down here next weekend and test them out.

However, once I got there, I found out that they weren’t actually empty. Sat leant against the side of the ramps at the top, was two girls.

The first one that I saw had black hair, and had heavy black make up on her eyes and lips. The other girl was shorter than even me, and had bright red hair and mismatched clothes. They both looked up from the ipod they were sharing and stared at me.

‘Can we help you?’ the short one said.

‘No… sorry… I'm new to these parts and I just noticed the ramps… and I wanted to see if they were any good…’ I aid trailing off. The goth chick stood up and slid down the side of the ramps.

‘I’m Zoë… and that’s Amy…’she said putting her hands up for Amy to throw her bag down.

‘I'm Frank… nice to meet you?’ I said with a small smile.

‘So then Frank… you skate?’ Amy asked as she too lid down the side not returning the compliment that was normally compulsory.

I nodded, and then added ‘when my Mum hasn’t confiscated my board!’


Zoë raised her eyebrow and looked me up and down. ‘That sucks… let’s see what you got…’

She turned her backpack around and in the front of the bag, tucked into the elastic straps, was a skateboard. Zoë pulled it out and threw it over to me.

‘Ohh…. Nice model… I like!’ I said admiring it from each side. The top was all black grip, with a red stripe down the middle, and on the bottom was an image of a canvas type surface being ripped open to reveal a world that was abstract and unique, yet scratched from being used to grind. The trucks were good and the wheels were a red too, matching the stripe.

‘Yep… visions360. Took me months to save up for it… Amy here has the model up from it… lucky bitch.’ She said before they both moved from the ramps to let me go.

They both grinned and I kicked off, gathering speed. C’mon Frank, this is your one chance to make friends who look like they have remotely good taste in music ad hobbies. I flew up one of the ramps and performed a complex trick in the air, before landing it and then grinding along one of the bars that were situated at the tops of one of the island ramps in the middle of the park. I then did a few more complicated looking twists and flicks before a last kick flip and skating over to where Amy and Zoë were stood watching with their mouths open.

‘Bro… you have got to teach me how to do that flippy thing you did at the start.’ Amy said stunned.

‘Not bad newbie… you better come with me…’ Zoë said picking her board up and sticking it back in the front of her bag.

I didn’t know where we were going, but I did know that I had won at least two people over that could give me a good head start when it came to school, and making this hell hole slightly more bare able.

whoever is reading this is lucky, you have a few more chapters coming up too!
-ebony
Sign up to rate and review this story