Categories > Original > Horror > Devilish Thoughts

The Burning Room

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

Kafiya is horrified in what Dalek knows.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-05-16 - 2582 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 3
The Burning Room

I sit in my dressing room with my thoughts swarming in my head. I look at my watch. It’s now 7:55. I have five minutes before I have to my room, go to the east side of the studio, stop on the third door on the right.
Right to Dalek’s room.
With Dalek, no doubt.
I freshen up by fixing my hair, reapplying my make-up, and eating a pack of Tic Tacs. Mint flavor, of course.
Don’t get the wrong idea! I’m sure you don’t want to talk to someone with bad breath, do you? Thought not.
I’ve already changed out of my costume. I’m wearing a black long sleeve turtleneck shirt, a navy blue medium pleated skirt, black stockings, and black ankle slip-on boots.
I look at my watch.
7:58 PM
Okay. Almost time.
I leave my room, checking to see if anyone’s around. Coast is clear. I walk to the east side of the studio. I look over to the right and there are five doors. I look at the middle door. I take a deep breath, walk to it, and stood in front of it. I take another deep breath.
I knock on it.
I wait and smooth my skirt.
I knock again. The door opens and there stands Dalek in the doorway, wearing a black sleeveless shirt, black denim jeans, and black boots. Looking so hot.
Kafiya...STOP DROOLING! YOU’RE HERE FOR A REASON!
He smiles, “Glad you’ve come. Come in.”
I step into the room. It looks exactly like mine except he has stage make-up and his script is pinned to the mirror.
I clear my throat and decided to get right to the point of this visit, “You have some information about who sent me the flowers and the note?”
“Yes. Please sit,” he answers.
I sit down on the futon couch while he sits in his make-up chair. We just kind of stared at each other for a few seconds until Dalek speaks up, “I watched him this morning.”
“Huh?” I ask, obliviously confused.
“The guy who left the stuff.”
“Oh! Who is it?!?” I wiggle in my seat, eager to find out.
Dalek just looks at me, “Before I tell you who it is, you have to promise me at least three things.”
Wha-? What things? “Um…okay,” I agree.
“One. I have to explain how he did it before I tell you his name.”
“So it is a guy?”
“Yes.”
I nod. That’s one thing I know about the sender. Actually, I already suspected it was a guy. But still.
“Two. No matter how shocking or revolting this will be, you can’t tell anyone about this man’s identity.”
I nod again.
“And three. You’ll stay after I tell you this.”
I look away a little and then look back at him, “I…don’t know if I can…”
Dalek laughs softly, “I guess it doesn’t matter, since you will anyway.”
I blush furiously. What’s with this guy?! Is he trying to be funny? I said, “Oh really? What makes you say that?”
He waves his hand impatiently, “I’ll tell you later. The sender stuff first.”
I keep quiet. But I’ll tell you this, I won’t let him try to talk about anything else after this.
“I’m sure Pauline had told you that I’ve asked her where your room was,” he begins. “Don’t worry. I didn’t steal anything of yours. I just looked around. Then I heard footsteps nearby. I thought it was you and I knew if you saw me, you’d probably fluster like you did yesterday and today. So I hid in the closet and left it open a crack. I saw the door open. The person comes in and looks behind him to see if he was alone.
“He never knew that he wasn’t.”
“He had the flowers and the note underneath his arm. He put them on the table and I see him staring at your coat hanging on your chair. He picks it up, puts it up to his nose, and takes a long sniff.”
I shiver and start to get a sick feeling in my stomach. Not only was there a stranger in my room, but he’s a pervert too. Ew.
Dalek continues, “He puts it back afterwards. He also sees a scrunchi on the table and he swipes it. He leaves the room in a hurry, worried if anyone noticed that he was in there. I come out, initially horrified about what and whom I saw and then leave also.”
I look down at myself, taking in what Dalek told me. I take a couple of deep breaths and finally ask, “And the sender is?”
A short pause and he said:

“Director Westley Maddox.”

Westley?! He’s the one who sent the stuff and did all those creepy things?
“B-But that doesn’t make sense! Why would Westley do something like this?” I choke out.
Dalek gets up from his chair, walks over to where I’m sitting, and sits down to the space next to me. I start to feel awkward.
He turns to me and said, “Because he has a growing obsession with you. He sustains himself by taking your personal items. But now, I’m afraid, that’s not enough. He now wants only you. If you’re not careful tonight, he will.”
Oh, that’s just ridiculous. Why would he stay here at-
OH. MY. GOD. I told him that I was working late tonight! Dalek’s right! What am I gonna do? Suddenly, it hits me like lightening. I remember what Dalek said earlier.

You’ll stay after I tell you this.
I…don’t know if I can…
I guess it doesn’t matter, since you will anyway.

That must be what he meant. He’s not trying to be fresh with me. he’s just worried about me. that’s why he wants me to stay. That’s actually pretty noble of him.
I look at him, “You don’t mind me staying in here for a while?”
He shakes his head, “No. Not at the slightest.”
I smile in appreciation, turn away, and play with my hands a little. Then I start to shake. I do that when I fell nervous or scared. In a way, I’m like a Chihuahua. I’m thinking about what I just heard and it scares me. I try to stop, but I couldn’t. I just keep shaking and shaking.
Dalek sees this and puts an arm around my shoulders. I look at him and he said in a low voice, “Come here.”
I scoot closer and lean against his chest. He puts his other arm around my back and holds me. I can feel his heartbeat gently thumping and I hear his breathing. I close my eyes and nuzzle a little.
Dalek strokes my hair and rests his head on top of mine. I run my hand up and down on his shirt softly. He gives me a kiss on my head. My eyes fly open when I felt that kiss and I back away from him.
“S-Sorry,” I whisper as I look away. What was I thinking? Here’s a guy that’s letting me stay in his dressing room until the director, who turns out to be an ultra creepy stalker, leaves and what do I do? I hang to him like a weak little girl. It’s just that it scares me that the man I’ve trusted has an obsession over me. I guess the thought of him knowing that I’m here frightened me. Why wouldn’t it? I’m sure Dalek knew that and wanted to comfort me.
He made me look at him, “It’s okay. I’ve should have told you earlier.”
“Told me what?” I question.
“That I’m attracted to you,” he answers.
“I kinda had a feeling you did,” I said, trying to be unimpressed. I don’t want him to know that I’m really attracted to him too, much less admit it. “What is it about me that attracts you?”
“Turn around.”
“What?”
“Turn around. I won’t hurt you. Just have your back face me.”
So I do, but keep in mind. I feel nervous when I did it. His hands come over mine. My mind cringes a little.
“You…didn’t answer my question,” I mange to say.
“There are several things about you that I’m attracted to,” said Dalek.
“Name them,” I demand.
His hands rub against mine, “I’m attracted to your hands. They’re soft and they’re the right size.”
I shiver in a warm way, “Uh huh…”
His hands move to my arms, “I’m attracted to your arms. They’re long and slender. They have perfect curves.”
I nod slowly and close my eyes.
Then Dalek’s hands move to my waist, “Your body is attractive. Very svelte. So smooth and pale.”
“I’m not as pale as you,” I interject.
He chuckles a little, “True. But you’re close.”
I smile to myself, “Yes.”
His hands move up to my sides (but he didn’t touch my breasts) to my shoulders. He grabs my collar and pulls it down to make my shoulders bare. He touches them with feathery fingertips. I fold my arms up to my shoulders and put my hands over his. I turn my head to face him and I look at him with a deep gaze, “My shoulders?”
He smiles surprisingly and lays his head on my neck, “Very nice structure. The skin is like satin. It makes me want to…”
My breath becomes rapid, “Yes?”
Dalek didn’t answer. His lips brush against my skin. I feel my skin forming goose bumps. Then he starts to kiss it. I put my hand on his head to keep it there. He kisses everywhere on my shoulder and when he comes to the crook of my neck, he nips it. I squeak when he did it. When he does it again, it hurt. Really.
“Ow!” I exclaim.
He pulls away, “I’m sorry. Very sorry.”
I touch where he bit me. I feel something wet. I pull my hand away and see that it’s blood. Wow, he bit hard. Wait, but how? He bit me like you would bite off a piece of taffy.
I turn my head and I see that Dalek’s lower lip is spotted with my blood. He looks real guilty.
“I must have bitten too hard,” he suggests.
I turn myself around to him and place a hand on his cheek. I inch my face close to his and my lips touch his. I pull away blushing and Dalek presses his mouth to mine. God, I can taste my blood but I don’t give a damn. The only thing that matters to me is I’m kissing Dalek. That…
That it made me realize that this is wrong. We’re going too fast with this. I pull away and panting, “I…I c-can’t…we s-shouldn’t-“
“Don’t fight this. Let yourself go,” Dalek urges. I stare at him and swallow hard. He leans in and kisses me again. I wrap my arms around his neck while his are around my waist. I press myself close to him as he deepens the kiss.
I lick the blood from his lip and our lips aflame against each other again. He pulls back and he whispers something, which I couldn’t understand, as he lowers his head.
When I ask him to repeat it, he just said, “You’ll see. Soon.” He gets up, straightens himself out, and looks at me.
“I think it’s safe now,” he said.
“Safe?” I ask as I cover my shoulders again with my shirt.
“To go back to your room.”
“Oh.”
I get up and quietly walk over to the door. He follows me out and we’re in the hallway. We are three feet away from each other.
“Thank you…for letting me stay in the room. With you,” I said.
“My pleasure,” he coolly replies.
I shuffle my foot a little, “I’d better go.”
Dalek places a hand on my shoulder and said, “Wait.”
I watch him as he takes something off around his neck and clasps it in his hand. He grabs my hand with the unoccupied hand and he puts the thing in my hand, “For you,” he said.
I look and I see a gold chain necklace with a beautiful dark red jewel. It has a darkly gleam to it. I look at him, “What kind of jewel is this? Ruby? Garnet?”
He shakes his head, “Crimson Sapphire.”
Never heard of it. Is it a new kind of stone they’re marketing? I want to ask, but I figure I shouldn’t.
Instead I ask, “Why are you giving this to me?”
“Call it a occult thing,” he said. “But this is for when you want to hurt somebody that hurt you. To get revenge. All you have to do is say the name of the person that you want to get revenge on and the name of the person you want the revenge for, while you wear the necklace. You can even get revenge for yourself.”
I smile a little. Does he actually believe in this stuff? That a little necklace can grant vengeance on a person? Dalek looks at me straight in the eye and said, “This is real. This jewel. This Crimson Sapphire will protect you.”
He is serious. The strange part is that part of me believes him. I put the necklace on and he watches me do it. I step foreword and said, “Thank you. It’s lovely.”
Dalek leans in and kisses me. I shyly kiss him back. We pull apart and he retreats to his room with a devilish smirk. “Night, Kafiya dear,” he said as he closes the door shut.
I’m standing alone in the hallway, staring at Dalek’s door, rewinding the events that has happened.
Dalek letting me in. Dalek telling me that Westley has a creepy thing for me. Me getting frightened. Dalek holding me. Dalek touching me. Dalek kissing me.
That part keeps playing in my head. Then I start to think if Lillian was right. Maybe I do like Dalek. Maybe I did at the very beginning.
He is beautiful, talented, caring, and passionate. He kisses me like no guy has and believe me, I’ve had my share of unworldly kisses throughout the films. To put it bluntly, I denied my desires and later gave in to them.
I walk back to my dressing room and shut the door behind me. I get out my cell phone and text to Lillian R U STILL THERE?
Few seconds later after I sent the text, I receive her text.
YUP. STILL HERE. IN MY CAR.
I text, HAVE A FEW MORE THINGS 2 DO, THEN I’M DONE. MEET ME @ FRONT GATE.
After that, she sends SOUNDS G8. C YA THEN.
I put my cell on the table and brush my hair. I look in the mirror and I see that my door is open and a figure is standing by it.
“Hello Kafiya,” it said.
Sign up to rate and review this story