Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Tower of God

Ch.19 Lv.4

by Shank 0 reviews

The Crown Game-North Tower

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Fantasy - Characters: Naruto,Temari - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-05-17 - 1163 words

0Unrated
North Tower-Rd 1

The arena was large. It was circular in shape, each of the teams of three were isolated in their own cages with a red button they were to press should they want to participate in the round. It was very bare however in the middle of the arena lay the throne, with the crown sitting on it. The teams who wished to participate had pushed the button. The cages opened and the teams exited.
Without any time wasted, there were two that dashed for the crown immediately believing in their own speed. Naruto who was now in fox cloak mode and Admiral Kizaru who could use lightspeed both had the same idea. They were there roughly at equal times but before they could reach for the crown they saw black flames heading in their direction. The mage Zancrow (Fairy Tale) controlled black fire and had tried to take them both out.
Naruto went back to his teammates; Maito Guy and Temari. Kizaru was teamed with Rob Lucci and Vice-Admiral Momonga. Zancrow was teamed with Ultear and Midnight (all dark mages in Fairy Tale). There was one team who did not fear any damage. Kakuzu and Kisame sent their teammate Hidan towards the throne. Those who were not familiar with Hidan attacked with all they had only to see no effect whatsoever. Naruto summoned multiple shadow clones to stop Hidan reaching the thone but they were all taken care of by Kakuzu and Kisame. Just before Hidan could reach the crown, it was blown off by a wind attack sent by a desperate Temari using her giant fan.
It fell to the ground to be picked up by Midnight. A gothic looking mage with an interesting ability who regrouped with his teammates. All elemental attacks were dissipated by Ultear, all physical and other attacks were reflected by Midnights ability of deflection whilst Zancrow attacked with fire to keep some distance. Midnight placed the crown on his head, doubling the seconds for their team.
Eventually, Guy is able to break through and charge Midnight who leaves the rear open to have the crown stolen by Naruto. As Naruto fled, a flash of light whizzed past him and snatched the crown from his grip. Kizaru placed the crown on his head but was short lived. He had stolen the crown from a shadow clone of Naruto and the actual form of the ninja appeared to re-capture the crown.
In all the excitement, Jugo was losing control of himself. He had warned his team to stay away should this happen. Jugo charges Rob Lucci who stood by himself and they were quite equal in physical strength. Om (the Water Queen from Air Gear) could not compete with Ultear as her strong water attacks were badly matched for someone who could revert her water to a time it didn’t exist. Hiyori (Bleach) was in her Vizard form was overpowered by Momonga. There was absolutely no teamwork in this team and it showed.
Kisame had saved himself for a big attack. He filled the arena with water prison and was too fast in the water. (Those that were Devil Fruit Eaters were not lifeless in this body of water as it was freshwater not seawater). None out now could match Kisame in this arena now. He easily got the crown back from Naruto and took it down to Hidan who could survive without breathing as he wouldn’t die. The rest of the teams had to move for air, the Akatsuki team had the rest of the round with Hidan sitting on the throne with the crown.

North Tower-Rd2

The Akatsuki team remained out there as the others retreated to their caged areas. Now that they had their turn, even if they pressed the button again they wouldn’t be given precedence over those who had not yet participated in a round. The water was withdrawn from the arena and the new round began. Kisame knew instantaneously his water prison wouldn’t work so well this time. Orca, a rider who specialised in undererwater combat was out with his team with Agito and Yoshitsune. Arlong was a Fishman who as well was stronger in water than on land who was teamed with Supernova Captain Jewellery Bonney and Shichibukai Trafalgar Law.
Ichimaru Gin (Bleach) sends his shikai at Hidan on the throne who doesn’t dodge it but takes the shot and stops the crown coming off his head. Kakuzu sends a fire attack at the surrounding teams in the arena. Yoshitsune with his Rumble Regalia can compress air tightly to create a barrier to block, Gray Fullbuster who was teamed with Gin and Killua could use some ice to at least block some of the flame attack. Killua used this opportunity to disorient his opponents with his special step that makes him appear as multiple clones and comes from behind Hidan. With his electric attacks he could temporarily stun Hidan and take the crown to escape.
Law has the ability to create a ‘room’ in which he can control anything within that field, he tried to capture Killua and gain the crown however Gray and Gin attacked Law to halt him from finishing. Killua wasn’t out of the woods yet as he was attacked head on by Agito who was the Fang King (Air Gear). Killua tried to retreat but he had already been caught in the trap Agito had set with his fang attack. As Yoshitsune tried to come and back Agito up and take the crown from Killua, Gray knew he had to do something. He created an ice platform that raised from underneath Killua and took him into the air out of reach of Agito and Yoshitsune for a short time.
All fire attacks by Kakuzu are being intercepted by Orca’s water attacks. Killua wanted to get back to the throne but Hidan and Kakuzu were waiting there protecting anyone from getting to it. Gray was stranded temporarily and outsmarted by Yoshitsune, Agito and Orca combined. Killua tries to make his way back to his teammate and in the process left himself open to Law’s ability who took the crown from his grasp. As the crown moved towards Law, Bonney came and tried to grab it but harmed by Kisame who is then also harmed by Gin by a long distance sword attack. The crown drops to the floor and before anyone can get to it and the rest of the round was a mess with people not game enough to approach the crown under risk of having the target from all groups on their back.

1st- Hidan/Kakuzu/Kisame: 3,534
2nd- Gin/Gray/Killua: 480
3rd- Guy/Naruto/Temari: 241
4th- Midnight/Ultear/Zancrow: 240
5th- Borsalino (Kizaru)/Lucci/Momonga: 1
6th – 8th Hiyori/Jugo/Om: Arlong/Bonney/Law: Agito/Orca/Yoshitune: 0
Not yet attempted- Hiruzen/Shizune/Verde Ace/Rayleigh/Robin Aizen/Starrk/Yammy Hitsugaya/Kenpachi/Sui Feng Adelheid/Chrome/Gokudera
Meryem/Orochimaru/Uvogin
Sign up to rate and review this story