Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Why would she be interested in you?

Chapter 1

by BlueViolet_Mourning 0 reviews

I set this when Brenodon was in highschool. He meets new girl Trisha, but will she fall for the nerd that he is? also, i'm crap at sumaries, so just read and enjoy! p.s, theres a bit of bad languag...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-05-17 - Updated: 2013-05-24 - 461 words - Complete

0Unrated
I sighed heavily, staring into the mirror in front of me. A boy stared back. He had black hair and brown eyes, and he was a ghostly shade of white. Yep, thats me, but don't get the idea that i'm good looking!! I actually have huge nerdy glasses and braces because my teeth are so fucked up...I gave another heavy sigh and grabbed my bag before heading downstairs.
'For goodness sake, Brendon.' mum sighed, leaning over and brushing my fringe out of my eyes. It's long and most of the time, i can't see where i'm going, but I don't really want it cut off.
'You should really cut your fringe, dear.' she said. 'How can you see where you're going?'
'Magic powers.' i said quickly. 'I'm going to school.' She didn't object, so i made my way out of the door, shivering in the winter breeze.

When i finally reached Palo Verde High, the groups of the 'popular' kids were hanging around, smirking as i walked past them. Their lips curled and they spluttered with laughter as one of them stuck their foot out and i tripped. Next thing i know, i'm lying on the floor with all my text books scattered across the icy tarmac. Raucous laughter rang in my ears, and i blushed violently. I started picking my books up, but i looked up when i heard a soft female voice.
'Let me help you.' it said, and suddenly i was gazing into the eyes of the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. She had a tangle of toffee coloured curls and her eyes were green. She wore glasses, but she didn't look daft or nerdy. She had braces, but she looked genuinely pretty.
'Are you ok?' she asked softly. 'They didn't hurt you, did they?'
'No, i'm fine.' i said, picking my books up. 'Sorry you had to see that.' i shrugged, but she just laughed.
'Thats ok.' she smiled. 'You're Brendon, right?'
'Yep.' i nodded. 'How do you know my name?'
'Everyone knows your name.' she said. 'I'm Trisha. It's my first day here.'
It may have been her first day, but she was pretty popular already. Half the school had been standing behind her when i made an idiot of myself.
'Trisha!' one of the girls called to her. 'Are you coming?'
'Yeah,ok.' Trisha called back. She smiled at me and pulled my tie teasingly.
'Maybe i'll see you around.' she said. 'Mind if i call you Bren? Then you can call me Trish.'
'Ok.' i said. 'I'll see you around.' then she was gone, melting away into the crowd.
Sign up to rate and review this story