Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Why would she be interested in you?

Chapter 2

by BlueViolet_Mourning 0 reviews

pretty much everything from the first chapter, read that, don't read this one first!!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-05-17 - Updated: 2013-05-21 - 555 words

0Unrated
'Hi, mom.' i dumped my bag on the floor and gave her a hug.
'Good day at school?' she asked brightly.
'yeah, fine.' i muttered, not bothering to mention that during the six hours i'd been with everyone else in year eleven, i'd had my bag thrown into a tree, mud rubbed in my hair and NERD scrawled across my maths book in blue biro. But i did mention Trisha.
'There's a new girl at school.' i said dreamily. 'She's called Trisha.'
'Awww.' mum patted me on my head. 'Is she your girlfriend?'
'Give over!' i laughed. 'I've known her one day!!' Then my face fell and i thought, yeah, i'm a stupid nerd, why would she like me anyway...? True, she had been good to me, but that didn't mean that she liked me, she was just being kind because so many people made my life a misery.
'I'm going to my room.' i muttered, picking my bag up and leaving the room before mum could say a word.


The next day at school, nobody said a word to me. There were no whispers and giggles, nobody tried to trip me up or throw my bag to eachother, they just acted as if i wasn't there. I was glad, but somehow it hurt more than when they had tortured me. They all ignored me, apart from one person. Trisha.
'Bren! Bren, wait up!' she ran down the coridoor after me, smacking into people and yelling 'sorry' over her shoulder. I wanted to smile, i was glad to see her, but i couldn't
'Hey Trish.' i said. She noticed my expression and looked concerned.
'Bren, what's up?' she asked, her eyes warm and understanding. If only you knew i thought I hate being ignored, i don't want to be a nerd, and i love you so much. i simply shrugged and tried not to cry.
'Nothing.' i said. 'I'm ok.' She looked relieved.
'Thats ok then, i was worried something had happened.' her tone softened and she stared deep into my eyes.
'I care about you, Brendon.' she said softly, and for a moment i wanted to take her into my arms and kiss her, i wanted to hold her tight, tell her how much she means to me. I didn't care about how long we'd known eachother, i loved her, and i'd love her for as long as i lived.
Then the moment got ruined when a group of boys tore past as pushed me hard. I fell onto the floor and everyine started laughing. I couldn't stand it much longer, so i buried my face in my hands and sobbed. First there was a few comments about me being a baby and a child, but then some people started to get worried.
'C'mon, clear out you guys.' Trisha shooed everyone away. 'Give him some space, will ya?' She knelt on the floor beside me and felt for my hand.
'Bren?' she whispered. 'Are you ok, now?' Of course i'm not, i'm upset and i hate everyone but you.
'I'm fine.' i wiped my eyes and stood up. 'Get out of my way.' i pushed through the crowd and dissapeared outside.
Sign up to rate and review this story