Categories > TV > Power Rangers > new life in Ocaen Bluff

ch 11 Welcome back Madeline

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-21 - 636 words

0Unrated
Normal POV

Inside Madeline's room Dominic watches as she is starting to wake up. Madeline looks to her left and sees Dominic. "Dom, where am I?" Madeline asks. "You're in your room back in the loft." Dominic answers. "How did I get here? I thought we were in the spirit world." She says. "You've been unconscious for the past three days Kitten. You've been here in the loft the whole time." Dominic explains. "So we never got sucked into a portal by that monster?" she asks. "When the monsters laser blast hit us you hit that tree really hard." He says. "So that whole trip to the spirit world was a dream." She says. "I'm afraid so kitten." He says.

Madeline tires to sit up but Dominic lays her back down gently. "Take it easy kitten you're still injured." He says. "That would explain why just about every muscle in my body is talking back." she says. Dominic chuckles at his girlfriend's last statement. "I'm happy that you're awake but I think I should get back to work." He says. "Wait you haven't worked in the pizzeria in three days." She says. "Yes" he says. "RJ lets you take that much time off." She says. Dominic nods. "Wow RJ is a really nice guy." She says. "Yeah I know, I'll be back in bit." He says. "Ok, my big strong rhino just promise me that you'll come back after work." She says. "I will I promise." He says. Dominic kisses her on the forehead and gets up from the chair.

Dominic walks down the stairs to the kitchen. Lilly looks over at him. "How's Madeline?" she asks. "She's still in a lot of pain but at least she is conciuos." Dominic answers. 'That's good to hear.' RJ says. "I know RJ." Dominic says. Then everyone gets ready to work the lunch rush.

Back in Madeline's room, she wakes up from a power nap. When she looks to her left she sees her mom standing next to her. "Hello Mads, How are you feeling?" Fiona asks her daughter. "OK mom, how long have you been here." Madeline replies. "A few days Mads. How about you let clean those cuts on your back." Fiona says. "Do you have to mom they don't hurt.' Madeline says. "They may not hurt Mads but they will heal faster if you let me clean them.' Fiona says. Then Lilly walks in with the first aid kit and hands it to Fiona. "HI, Lilly." Madeline says. "Madeline I'm happy to see that you're awake." Lilly says. Lilly sets the first aid kit down on the table next to the hammock and helps Madeline sit up. Fiona walks over behind Madeline and rolls up her daughter's shirt. She takes off old bandages and sets them down on the table. She opens the first aid kit and takes out the peroxide. She puts a little onto a cotton ball. Fiona watches as her daugther starts to flinch as she dabs the cotton ball onto the cuts.

"I thought you said that they didn't hurt Mads." Fiona says. "They only hurt when you clean them." Madeline says. A few minutes later Fiona finishes cleaning the cuts on Madeline's back and puts on a new bandage. Then Fiona rolls down her shirt and Lilly lays her back down in the hammock. Then Fiona hears her daugther's stomach growl. "I'm guessing that you're hungry huh Mads?" Fiona asks. "I could eat." Madeline answers. "Ok Mades I'll be back in a bit." Fiona says. "Well mom you know where to find me.' Madeline says. Fiona chuckles at her daugther's joke. "You defintally got your sense of hummor from your father along wtih his animal spirit." Fiona thinks to herself. Fiona and Lilly leave the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story