Categories > Original > Drama > Input Of A Tiny Ficwaddian.

Poems and Quotes I Found And Liked.

by Fronk-EyeEarOh 0 reviews

Disclaimer: I do not own anything included in this chapter.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-23 - 254 words

0Unrated
> 1000 words couldn't bring you back; I know because I tried, Neither could 1000 tears; I know because I cried, You left behind a broken heart and happy memories too, But I never wanted memories, I only wanted you.

> I thought I could handle the pain from being apart from you, but I can't..

> After all this time, it's still you.

> During the day, I keep busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.

> Before I go to sleep, I imagine you're by my side.

> I need you to know; I miss you so bad.

> God knows you're the only one I want; the only one I love.

> I wish I was cuddled in your arms right now.

> You were never supposed to mean this much to me. I was never supposed to fall this hard. But I did, and that's the truth. That's what keeps me holding on, because it hurts like hell to let you go.

> I hate that feeling when you feel hungry, but you don't want any food you see, and you can't figure out what food you want, and you don't even know if it exists, but then you realise that what you want is to see the person you're missing.

> When we first met, I had no idea you would be so important to me.

> I play the same song over and over, 'cause it reminds me of you.

> I hate how I can't imagine anything with anyone else because I imagined it all with you.
Sign up to rate and review this story