Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Zones

Dracs-tick Problems

by CupcakeFairy 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-25 - 2348 words

0Illiterate
NOTE: I'm also wrighting a story called VAMPIRE. If your interested I'll give you more information. It's only in early sage 'case I'm buisy wrighting THE ZONES so it'll be a while before it gets posted.



Poison’s POV
After asking the girl, who we found out was Madnetic Menace questions, Grace runs in. she smiles sweetly at Menace then at me with a look that said you’ve got some explaining to do. I sigh getting up and follow her, glancing back I see Ghoul following us outside. Once outside she turns abruptly to face me, but she is unable to speck as Ghoul decides it’s a good idea to be an idiot and chase her. At least I dot have to tell her anything, YET. “You can’t catch me.” yells Grace. Ghoul looks back at me and winks like he has something planned. I roll my eyes in response. Normally I would find them funny, but today my mind was elsewhere. Ghoul’s pause gives Grace the upper hand; she jumps on his back making him face-plant into the sand. I smile and shake my head. “Ha, Ha beaten by a little girl.” I hear from behind me, I didn’t need to turn around to know it was Jet Star. Ghoul sticks his tongue out in response and gets up. He could be more of a child than Grace sometimes and oddly enough that made him all the more attractive.

Menace’s POV
Following the two guys I now know as Jet Star and Kobra Kid out of the diner where we see Ghoul get taken down by the little kid from a minute ago. Smiling to myself over the girl’s victory I spot a graffitied Trans Am. “I was right it was a muscle car.” I think to myself. “Beautiful, isn’t she?” says Poison pulling me from my thoughts. “Yeah, defiantly. Pontiac Trans Am?” I ask knowingly. Poison nods. “It appears someone knows their cars.” “Only the ones I like.” I say with a half-smile.

Just then the little girl runs over. “What’s your name?” she asks quickly. I smile sheepishly at her and glance at Poison, he nods. “Madnetic Menace.” I answer awkwardly. “Oh cool, I’m Grace.” Hold on, I thought Kobra said her name was Missile Kid? “That’s pretty.” I reply quickly hoping no one noticing me sudden pause. Poison gives Grace a little shove. “You know better than to use your real name.” he tells her. “I know but, I hate the name Missile Kid and besides she seems really nice.” Grace whines slightly. “Seems? For all we know the info that Jet found was faked, hmm how do you know she isn’t working for BL/ind?” Poison almost yells. Dam, he sounds like an over protective mom. Grace start to answer him but she’s interrupted by Jet placing his hand on her shoulder. “Poison, cool it she’s a smart girl. We know you don’t trust Menace, but that doesn’t mean you need to yell at Grace. She knows when to use the right names.” He says calmly. Poison takes a deep breath and looks at Grace. “Sorry.” “S’ okay.” She smiles.

I suddenly notice Kobra staring at me intently. “What?” “You were shot.” He says. “Yeah, I told you I was attacked.” I say rolling my eyes. “But the fact you were shot tells us that your story is legit.” His voice full of concern. “Well that’s great but stop staring, it’s fine now.” “I don’t think so, let me patch you up.” “Na, it’s fine.” “I wasn’t asking.” He grabs my wrist and leads me inside.”

Kobra’s POV
Once inside I let go of Menace’s hand to get the first aid kit. When I turn round she’s sitting on one of the tables humming. “Um, this will sound a little creepy but I need you to take your shirt off so I can see the damage.” She stares at me with bulging eyes. “Look, like I said it sounds creepy but you know as well as I do what will happen if the wounds aren’t treated.” She sighs but does as I ask. When I see her stomach my eyes all but pop out my head, she was covered in scorch marks and burns but the biggest shock was that her ribs where visible. “Oh, SHIT.” My yell was followed by Jet and Poison rushing into the room. “What happened?” Poison asks urgently. “Nothing, just shit you can see her ribs.” “Well yeah we’re all thin and.” I cut Jet off. “No, I mean you can see her ribs.” I say picking up the anti-septic cream. I turn to Menace. “This is going to sting.” She nods and I start to apply the cream. she lets out a small gasp as a responce. “Um, this is a little uncomfortable so.” Menace says above me. “S’okay we get it.” Says Jet and with that the two of them shuffle out of the room.

“Let me guess, you’re gonna want to check my back as well?” I look at her. “Yep.” She slides off the table and turns round. I draw in a small gasp. I didn’t think it possible but her back was worse. “What?” “Nothing.” And start applying the cream. “Kobra?” she asks after a while. “Yeah.” I say fastening the bandage. “Thank you.” “For what?” I ask as she turns to face me. “Everything from last night to now. No one’s been so nice before.” She smiles and grabs her shirt. “You’re welcome.” I say as she pulls on her top. Wow I wonder what kinda shit she’s been through?

Suddenly we hear screaming, our heads snap towards the door to see Grace running in. “Where under arrack.” she screams. “Stay with Menace.” But before I can run to the others Menace grabs my arm. “Are you nuts? If the four of you are shot, or worse, were fucked. Poison took my weapons.” I stand there biting my lip. Oh man she is so right, if I give her weapons back Poison will murder me, okay probably not. But on the other hand if I don’t. “Poison said to stay with us.” Says Grace as I notice Menace heading for the Door. “What are you doing?” Alarm filling my voice. “Proving that Poison can trust me.” Grace runs over to Menace and hugs her around the waist. “No.” Grace wails. “I don’t know if you’ve noticed but the three of them are trapped.” Obviously speaking to me. I look through the vanish ion. God how do I even know that’s what their called. And sure enough the three of them are stuck around the side of the building. “How are you gonna do that? You can’t just waltz out the front door.” I say with nothing but sarcasm. “I’m not; I’m taking a look at the situation.” She says peeking through the vanish ion on the door. “Kobra, is there a back door?” “Yeah, why?” “’Cause the attacker is behind those rocks, and I was thinking we meaning you could sneak up on them.”

Ghoul’s POV
I get up after jet’s smart ass comment and dust myself off. I couldn’t help myself I liked to act like a kid, it’s fun but I don’t think they take me seriously sometimes. The five are them crowded around talking about some bullshit. “Why am I so immature? Oh yeah because it’s fun, and it’s because of this that Poison treats me like a kid. It is so not fair.” I think as I head for the shed. I grab the ladder on my way in so I can get to the balcony thingy and climb up. It’s hear I start talking to myself. no I'm not crazy, it's just how I clear my head. “Tell him, but I can’t I still want him as a friend and telling him could wreck that, but on the other hand he deserves to know, UH I don’t know.” I say sounding frustrated as I lay back. It’s always the same argument. I want to tell Poison how I fell, but I also don’t want to lose a friend, especially in this fucked up world.

I hear Grace’s screams and sit up quickly. They are soon followed by shouts. “Shit, Dracs.” I yell running down the ladder. Outside Jet and Poison are quickly becoming trapped behind the wall of the diner. “Shit.” I whisper under my breath. Doing a move you only ever see in an action move, I rush out of the shed. I go to shoot but I don’t see the enemy. “What the hell?” “There, behind those boulders.” Poison yells at me. “Well I can see that now.” Sarcasm filling my voice. “You couldn’t even assess the situation before acting all hero, you don’t think.” “Well, excuse me.” “Can you two fight later, because if you haven’t noticed we’re trapped behind this wall.” Aw man, Jet’s mad.

All of a sudden the lazers stop and Menace appears with Grace. “Look at the three princesses that needed rescuing.” She says giggling, Grace giggles to. “Who are you calling a princess? If anything I’m the frog prince.” I say with my lip jutting out ever so slightly. “So you’re calling yourself ugly.” Poison smirks. I stick out my tongue and Jet is unimpressed, looks like he’ll be in a bad mood for the rest of the day. Coming out of our hiding place we see Kobra standing Behind the Boulders. “Hay, can someone help me with this.” He yells as Poison runs over. While the two of them dealt with the body, the rest of us walk inside, I look at Menace. “How did he do that?” I ask. “Do what?” she asks sounding confused. “You know kill the Drac.” “Oh, shortly after Grace ran in I noticed the three damsels in distress and headed for the door. Kobra and Grace freaked out a little. Anyway I peeked out of the blind to see where the threat was, than I asked Kobra if there was a back door and well you know the rest.” She says with a shrug. I nod in understanding.

Poison’s POV
I run over to Kobra before he can finish his sentence. We pick the Drac’s body up and carry it a few meters from the diner without speaking. “Got your liter?” Kobra asks. I nod as I pull it from my pocket. Knelling down I face the flame on the Drac’s shirt, quickly catch ing alight. We stay for a few minutes to make sure there are no other Dracs, before heading back to the others.

Following Kobra inside I address the group. “Okay, we have to make a move, it won’t be long before others appear. So I suggest we gather supplies and go now before that happens.” “How do you suppose we do that huh? There are five seats and six of us.” Jet says raising an eye brow. Ghoul pipes up. “Kobra could take his bike.” Kobra nods in agreement. “Fine.” I sigh heading for the back room and the others start gathering supplies. I go to the cupboard where I put Menace’s weapons, getting them out, before grouping with the others.

Menace’s POV
Poison reappears and approaches me. “Hear, you’re gonna need them.” He says handing me my gun and mask.” Kay I say and go to turn but he grabs my arm. “Watch yourself because if take one step out of code, I will not hesitate. Understand?” He growls in my ear. I nod and he lets go. I didn’t need him to explain that he meant killing me. Regaining my composer I re-holster my gun, checking that my knife was still in the underside of the holster. I keep it there ‘cause it’s the last place anyone would look and put my mask around my neck. Man it felt good to be back in my own skin.

Grace runs over to me with my jacket. “I believe this is yours.” She says. “Ah, thanks.” I say taking it from her. The others head for the door, Grace grabs my hand and leads me out to the Trans am. “SHOT GUN.” Yells Ghoul running to the passenger door. Jet shacks his head, as he pulls the seat forward. “Lady’s first.” He says standing aside. I smile and climb in, quickly followed by Grace and Jet. Poison slides into the driver’s seat, but Ghoul just stands looking into the desert. “What?” says Kobra wheeling his bike to the side of the car. “Dracs.” Ghoul yells as he jumps in. Poison starts the engine, at the same time Kobra’s bike roars to life. We take off, Kobra leading the way.

Ghoul’s POV
“SHOT GUN.” I yell running for the car. Yay Kobras’ on his bike so I get shot gun if I beat jet. I scan the horizon as I wait for the three to get in the back. Something seemed off. “What?” I hear Kobra say. That’s when I spot them. “Dracs.” I yell jumping in the car, almost landing on Poison. Poison floors it and soon where speeding down the road.

Grace’s POV
Dracs are following us; how they found us I don’t know? Jet stands. “Menace, help.” She looks at Jet, and understands what he means before she does the same. “Ghoul.” Ghoul looks at Poison. “Huh, oh.” Ghoul realizes what Poison means and starts shooting from his window. After about 10 minutes, I don’t know I wasn’t counting; everyone is back inside the car. “Everyone alright?” Poison asks. “Yeah.” They all say. He nods and keeps driving.
Sign up to rate and review this story