Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Zones

Two story safe house

by CupcakeFairy 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-27 - 2214 words

0Unrated
Quick question:
Do you guys want smut in futuer chapters?




Menace’s POV
A few hours after the Drac incident no words have been spoken and Grace has fallen asleep on my arm. “Darn, nuthen but static.” Ghoul complains fiddling with the radio. “Hay, do you guys know ‘Planetary’?” I say. “I don’t think I know that one, can you sing it?” Poison says giving me a quick glance. “Um, well….okay,” and with a deep breath I start to sing.
There might be something outside your window
But you just never know
There could be something right past the turnpike gates
But you just never know

If my velocity starts to make you sweat,
Then just don’t let go
And if their Heaven ain’t got a vacancy
Then we just, then we just, then we just
Then we just get up and go!

[Poison joins in] Ladies and gentlemen:
Truth is now acceptable
Fame is now injectable
Process the progress
This core is critical
Faith is unavailable
Lives become incredible
Now, please understand that, [I trail out]

I can't slow down
I won't be waiting for you
I can't stop now
Because I'm dancing
This planet's ours to defend.

Poison notices that I’ve stopped singing. “What, do I sing that bad?” he asks. “No, your voice just, your voice reminds me of someone.” I say. “Who?” Jet asks. “To be honest I don’t know, it’s just familiar, like I’ve heard it somewhere before.” I say with a shrug. “So, if I don’t sound bad, let’s keep singing.” Poison says and then starts singing.

Ain't got no time to pretend
Don't fuck around,
[I join in]This is our last chance

If my velocity starts to make you sweat
Then just don’t let go
'Cause the emergency room got no vacancy
And we just, and we just, and we just
And we just get up and go!

[Jet and Ghoul join in] (Who) they want you to be
(Who) they wanted to see
(Go) kill the party with me
And never go home
(Who) they want you to be
(Who) they wanted to see
Just leave the party with me, and never go home

You're unbelievable
Ah, so unbelievable
Ah, you ruin everything
Oh, you better go home
I'm unbelievable
Yeah, I'm undefeatable
Yeah, let’s ruin everything,
Blast it to the back row

They sell presentable
Young, and so ingestible
Sterile and collectible
Safe, and I can't stand it
This is a letter my word
Is the berretta
The sound of my vendetta
Against the ones who planned it

If my velocity starts to make you sweat
Then just don’t let go
'Cause the emergency room got no vacancy
Tell me who do you trust,
Do you trust
And we just
Get up and go!

(Who) they want you to be
(Who) they wanted to see
(Go) kill the party with me
And never go home
(Who) they want you to be
(Who) they wanted to see
Just leave the party with me, and never go home

You keep eternity,
Give us the radio
Deploy the battery,
We’re taking back control
Engage the energy,
Light up the effigy
No chance to take it slow,
By now I’m sure you
Know, know, know, know, know
(1, 2, 3, go!)
Get up and go!

(Who) they want you to be
(Who) they wanted to see
(Go) kill the party with me
And never go home
(Who) they want you to be
(Who) they wanted to see
Just leave the party with me, and never go home

Are we still having fun?
Are you holding the gun?
Take the money and run
We’ll never go home

I’ve got nothing to lose
You’ve got nothing to say
And we’re leaving today
We’ll never go home

I think I’m gonna go now
I think I’m gonna go now
I think I’m gonna go now
Gonna go now, gonna go now, gonna go now, gonna go now
Go now, gonna go now
Go home!

At around dusk we reach an old house. Kobra stops by Poison’s window. The two exchange a silent conversation between them before Poison gets out the car. “Come on.” Says Jet. I shake Grace gently. “Hay, kido time to wake up.” No response. “Grace.” I say again giving her a rough shake. “What?” she says sleep still clouding her mind. "Time to get up, we’ve stopped.” By this time Ghoul has disappeared inside with the others and Jet is climbing out the car. “Okay.” She says suddenly fully awake. We get out the car and join the others inside.

Kobra’s POV
I race off down the road, the others close on my tail. I hear the sound of lasers being fired over the sound of my bike. Oh how I wish that I was in on the action. It’s not long before the laser sounds fade out. I hate using my bike, it’s so lonely. No one to talk to, but considering the circumstances I’ll survive.

Hours pass. Long boring hours I might add, but we finally reach the small two storied house out in zone 5. Sighing in relief I loop over to Poison’s window. He nods. It’s funny how sometimes we know what the other is thinking. Poison gets out the car and I place my helmet on my bike. Removing our guns from their holsters we head inside. “I’ll look up stairs.” Poison says quietly. I nod and we split to search the place. Finding nothing I move back to the foyer. Again how so I know these things. “Clear.” I hear Poison yell descending the stairs. No sooner said and the front door flies open with a bang making me jump, turning to see Ghoul. “I’m guessing the place is safe.” He says heading for the couch. “How would you know, you practically ran in.” I say. Poison takes no notice and sites by Ghoul who just shrugs at me.

Sighing I walk back outside where I see the others getting out the car. “Place is safe.” I yell out. “Good to know.” Jet says back. I head over to my bike to retrieve my helmet before heading back inside. When I get inside I see Jet frozen and Menace wide eyed with her hands over Grace’s eyes. I turn to see what they’re looking at. What I see is the last thing I expected. Poison and Ghoul practically eating each other’s face. “WHAT THE FUCK.” I yell and the two of the break apart and look at us sheepishly. “What’s going on?” Grace says. “Um, I’m not entirely sure.” Says Menace. “Well, there’s no need to be homophobic.” Poison says with a frown. “Ah, excuse me, I just don’t like seeing my brother and friend eating each other’s faces in front of me.” I say. “Yeah.” Say Jet relaxing. “Ditto.” Says Menace taking her hands from Grace’s eyes. “Wait you guys are cool with it.” Ghoul says surprised. “Yeah, just keep the making out and whatever else to your selves, Kay.” Says Menace. “Mmm, that sounds fair to me. Kobra?” Reply’s Jet. I nod “Yeah.” Both Poison and Ghoul nod. “What are you on about?” asks Grace. “Apparently Poison and Ghoul are now dating. Says Menace. “Finally.” Grace blurts out. We all look at her in shock.

She looks Ghoul and Poison and rolls her eyes. “Dudes, I maybe ten but even I could tell you guys were crushing on each other.” “Well, I’m gonna go put the car outa sight.” Says Jet shuffling outside. Grace following him. “Kay, I’ll see if there’s running water, god I need a shower.” Menace mutters to no one in particular. “Um, Menace when you’re done I’ll re-patch your wounds if you want.” That sounded awkward even for me. To my relief she smiles. “Kay, thanks.” And heads up stairs. “Someone likes Menace.” Ghoul says in a taunting tone once she’s outa sight. “I do not.” I snap back. Ghouls starts singing. “Kobra and Menace sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G.” “I do not, just ‘cause you now have a fuck buddy.” I practically yell. “You’re just jealous.” Ghoul smirks. “Whatever.” And I head up stairs to find something to do.

Poison’s POV
I do a thorough check up stairs and find nothing. “Clear.” I yell out to Kobra on my way back down stairs. I hear a loud bang and see Ghoul as I descend the last few steps. “I’m guessing the place is safe.” He says heading for the couch. “How would you know, you practically ran in.” Kobra says sounding annoyed. I walk over to sit by Ghoul on the couch and Kobra heads back outside.

Okay now’s my chance. “Ghoul, um, I wonna…I mean I, well.” Why is so hard to say I like him. “Poison just spit it out.” Ghoul says. I take a deep breath. “I. Like. You. I mean not just as a friend. I didn’t want to say anything but Jet told me you fell…” I’m cut off by Ghouls lips against mine. “Shut up and kiss me.” He says huskily in my ear. The way he just spoke makes my insides melt. I grab his chin and pull him back to my lips. He kisses back eagerly and his arms snake to my waist. I remove my hand from his chin and tangle my fingers in his hair while the other one pulls him closer.

“WHAT THE FUCK.” Kobra yells. We break apart and look sheepishly at the others. Jet and Menace were frozen, and Menace’s hands where over Grace’s eyes. “Well, there’s no need to be homophobic.” I sounded much more annoyed then intended. As I say this Ghoul’s hand finds mine, causing me to relax a little. Thank god they can’t see through the couch. “Ah, excuse me, I just don’t like seeing my brother and friend eating each other’s faces in front of me.” Kobra says. “Yeah.” Says Jet relaxing. “Ditto.” Says Menace taking her hands from Grace’s eyes. “Wait you guys are cool with it.” Ghoul says taking his hand from mine. “Yeah, just keep the making out and whatever else to your selves, Kay.” Says Menace. “Mmm, that sounds fair to me. Kobra?” Reply’s Jet. Kobra nods “Yeah.” Ghoul and I nod. I understand what they mean, no one wants to see that unless they have to. “What are you on about?” asks Grace. “Apparently Poison and Ghoul are now dating. Says Menace. “Finally.” Grace blurts out. We all look at her in shock.

She looks at us and rolls her eyes. “Dudes, I maybe ten but even I could tell you guys were crushing on each other.” “Well, I’m gonna go put the car outa sight.” Says Jet shuffling outside. Grace following him. “Kay, I’ll see if there’s running water, god I need a shower.” Menace mutters to no one in particular. “Um, Menace when you’re done I’ll re-patch your wounds if you want.” Kobra says. Aww, someone has a crush. “Kay, thanks.” She says to Kobra and heads up stairs. “Someone likes Menace.” Ghoul says in a taunting tone once she’s outa sight. “I do not.” Kobra snaps back. Ghouls starts singing. “Kobra and Menace sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G.” “I do not, just ‘cause you now have a fuck buddy.” He yells at Ghoul. “You’re just jealous.” Ghoul smirks. “Whatever.” And he heads up stairs to wait for Menace I presume.

“You know that wasn’t very nice.” “Yeah, I know. I can’t help being childish, you know that right?” Ghoul says. Funnily enough I do know. “Yeah, I know.” I say. “Hay, didn’t Kobra say something about us being fuck buddies.” He says with a smirk. “Not tonight.” I say shaking my head. “Aww, but.” “Not tonight.” I repeat in a harsher tone. “Fine.” He says getting off the couch, to go sulk somewhere I’m guessing. I lay on the couch, kicking my boots to the floor and try to get some much needed sleep.

Menace’s POV
I climb the stairs in search of a bathroom. Finding it I check if there’s water. “Thank god.” I sigh as water flows from the shower head. I strip off and stand under the cold water and try and sought out the events of the past twenty four hours.

A few minutes later I shut off the water and climb out. I spot a towel hanging and wrap myself in it. “Menace?” I hear Kobra through the door. “Yeah, give me five.” “Okay.” I get in response. I dry myself and dress, not putting my shirt on cause that’s kinda pointless, and wrap my hair in the towel. “Okay, you can come in.” I tell Kobra opening the door.



Please review. They make me feel special.
Sign up to rate and review this story