Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Zones

Sex 'n' Secrets

by CupcakeFairy 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-09 - 2322 words

0Unrated
WARNING: Will have smut.
P.S. Next chapter will be a while as I've got exams over the next few weeks.




Jet’s POV
I walk outside, Grace close behind. “So.” Says Grace extending the word.
“So, what?” I ask mimicking her so.
“Nuthen just trying to make small talk.” She says.
“Oh, I’m guessing you like Menace.” That caught her short.
“Hu, ah yeah she’s really nice, it’s a shame she was separated from the others.” I knew she didn’t mean us.
“I wouldn’t be so sure.” A smile spreading across my face.
“Why, is it ‘cause Kobra has a crush on her?” she asks getting into the passenger seat. She’s more observant then we give her credit for.
“Well, I’m not sure ‘cause we’ve only known her 24, I don’t know maybe.” I reply with a shrug sliding into the driver’s side.

Kobra’s POV
Fuck Ghouls’ an ass sometimes. And now he’ll be fucking my brother. I shudder at the thought. Yeah, and so what if I have a crush. That’s all it is, I mean I’ve berely known her for 24 hours. With a sigh I knock on the bathroom door. “Menace?”
“Yeah, give me five.” She yells through the wood.
“Okay.” I sigh leaning against the wall and sliding down. Few minutes later the door opens.
“Okay, you can come in.” I get off the floor and hastily walk into the bathroom. I noticed she hadn’t put her shirt on yet, but considering I was about to dress her wounds again it was understandable.

I pull the anti-septic cream from my pocket. “Someone was prepared.” She says putting her hands on her hips.
“Um, yeah.” And turn her by the shoulder.
“You’re doing my back first this time, interesting?”
“What’s that supposed to mean?” I say raising an eyebrow and unscrewing the cap.
“Dunno, you tell me.”
“You’re standing this time.” Silence falls between us.
“Why, are you doing this?” she sounds curious.
“What d’ya mean?” Turning her back round to face me.
“Exactly what you’re doing now.”
“Oh, that’s easy.” I lift her onto the vanity. Again with the weird words. What is with my brain? “I’m a nice guy.”
“Really, it wouldn’t have anything to do with what Ghoul said?” a smirk spreading across her face. “N-No. Ghoul was just being an ass, just ‘cause he’s now dating my brother.” Annoyance filling my voice as I apply cream to her stomach. Shit she heard Ghoul.
“Oh, okay.” She sounded like a child who just got one of their random questions answered.

Ghoul’s POV
What the fuck did Poison mean not tonight. That’s not fair. I want sex. Great sulking on the back step like a child who was told they can’t have desert all ‘cause I was denied sex. Fuck that makes me sound horny, oh who am I kidding of course I’m horny. “Ghoul.” God I need a fag… Seriously, I’m out for fuck sack.
“Ghoul.”
“WHAT.” Oh, fuck I shouted at Jet.

“Stop whining and get your ass inside.” He sounds frustrated.
“Yeah, why should I?”
“1, it’s cold and 2, grow up, Poison will do you when he’s good and ready so stop whining. We’ve all had a long day, him partially.”
“Fine, hay got a cig?” “Um,” Jet checks his pockets. “Sorry I’m out too.”
“Fuck.”

Grace’s POV
Jet went off to find Ghoul I think. Poisons’ asleep on the couch and Kobra and Menace are up stairs. Fuck I’m bored. Good thing they can’t read my thoughts.
“Grace?”
“Hu, ah yeah it’s me.”
“Where’s Ghoul?” Poison asks getting off the couch.
“Um, back step, I think Jets’ talking to him.”
“Kay.” And heads for the back door.
“You’re welcome.” I yell back not getting a response. Typical. A thank you would be nice once in a while.

Poison’s POV
A distictintiv FUCK comes from behind the door. I hope that doesn’t mean what I think it means. I stop and listen.
“Not my fault. You’re always taking mine.”
“Do not. Hm, you think Poison still has some?”
“Probably. He’s always hiding them from you.”
“Darn and he’s asleep by now. Ah I want a fag.” A small sigh escapes my lips. There only talking about cigarettes.
You idiot.
Shut up.
You know you told yourself to shut up. Oh and I know you want…
Shut up. So what. I’m aloud to be horny.
So why take shut eye over sex? Oh I know ‘cause your scared.
Am not.
Are too.
I’m not having this argument. With that I open the door.
“Jet can we have a moment?” I ask.
“Ah, yeah sure. I was gonna get something to eat anyway. Want anything?”
“No thanks.” We say and Jet went heads back inside.
“Can we talk?”
“Do you have a cig?”
“Ah, yeah.” I pull the packet from my back pocket. “Hear.”
“Thanks, now you were saying?” lighting up the fag.
“Um, earlier I ah…”
“Don’t worry about it. You had a long day I get it.” I grab his chin and give him a quick kiss, lips obviously. Before I can pull back he kisses back and his hand grips my waist. My other hand takes the cigarette from his hand and drops it to the ground. Then I pull away.
“Come on.” And grab his wrist from my waist. He seems confused but stays silent as I lead him back inside.
“Going up stairs.” I say to the four as I lead Ghoul up stairs.

“Poison what’s going on?” he asks as I lock the door to one of the bed rooms.
What are you doing?” he sounds scared. I turn and face him.
”Don’t be scared baby.” Grabbing his jaw.

Ghoul’s POV
Shit poisons’ locked the door and he’s mere inches from my face with my jaw in his grip.
What do you think?
I don’t know.
Yes you do.
Then it hits me. “Sex?”
See I told you, you knew.
He nods. Oops I said that out loud.
“But you said and I quote ‘not tonight.’”
“I know what I said. I needed sleep, which I have now had.” With that our lips smash together.

Poison clumsily walks us to the bed. Yep bed. Something tells me there was no randomness in choosing this room. And pushes me onto it. With a smirk he quickly follows and straddles my hips. His lips soon find mine. His tongue brushes my bottom lip asking for access. I grant it and his tongue caresses mine.
His hands slowly inch my shirt up, momentarily braking kiss to pull it over my head. Taking advantage I get air and un-zip Poison’s jacket. He helps pull it off as our lips find the others. Soon his shirt follows his jacket to the floor. At the sight of Poison’s cream, slightly toned chest I start going hard. Noticing this he stars gently rubbing my semi hard on making me moan.

Suddenly I hear someone knocking on the door. “Ah, Poison?”
“I know.” He says huskily in my ear. The knocks then turn to bashing. Poison groans out of frustration.
“Fuck off.” He yells at the door.
“Guys, it’s important.” The Jet voice says from behind the wood. Poison sits back on me and looks down, noticing my hard on a smirk appears on his face.
“Jet, give me half an hour.”
“Fine.” And Jet’s footsteps quickly fade.

Poison’s POV
Ghoul un-holsters my gun and lightly throws it to the floor and undoes my jeans before flipping me on to my back, straddling me. It’s kinda nice. For once I’m not in control. I’m not the leader. Ghoul kisses and bights at my neck slowly moving down my stomach to the hem of my jeans. Suddenly he jumps off me completely. “What..?” I let out a small gasp when I feel my jeans pulled off in one swift motion.

When Ghoul climbs back onto me once again straddling my hips I notice he too has lost his jeans. “Next time I’m taking your jeans off.” I say in his ear.
“Mmm.” He mumbles as his lips find mine and slowly grinds our hips together causing me to moan.

I trail my hands down till they reach the hem of Ghoul’s shorts, (Ha, ha shorts) and slide them under the elastic. My hand brushes against his member making him moan. I let my fingers lightly run up and down his length reputedly causing loud moans from him.
“Stop teasing and just take them off.” He mumbles against my skin. With a smirk I comply. Quickly mine follow his to the floor.

I flip us so now I’m on top. Ghoul grads my hand and starts sucking my fingers coating them in his saliva.
“You sure?” he nods letting go of my hand.
“Okay.” I slowly push one finger into him. When he seems comfortably I move it. Before long a second and the a third join the first.

When I remove my fingers he gasps at the loss of contact. “Spit.” I say holding my palm out. With no hesitation he spits and I coat myself with it, making moans escape my lip. I garb Ghoul’s hips and line myself up. “You ready.”
“Mm hm.”
I slowly slide into him. When he nods I slide out a little and then back in staying at a slow pace.
“Faster.” He breather and I do slowly picking up speed positioning my hips at different angles to find his sweet spot.
“Fuck.” He scream/moan and I know I found it. I slam back into it at speed causing him to scream in pleasure. One of my hands moves from his waist to his cock and I start pumping it gently in time with my thrusting. Soon he starts meeting my thrusts with his own.

It’s not long before I feel his muscles tighten around me as he cums. This sets me off and I release inside him. I pull out and collapse beside him, panting.
“We need to head back down now.” Ghoul says once he gets his breath back. (no pun intended.) I get off the bed grabbing my jeans and chucking Ghoul his.


Menace’s POV
Poison and Ghoul reappear about half hour after Jet went upstairs with dish shelved hair and swollen lips, Poison without his jacket and gun/holster, and Ghoul shirtless. “Seriously, couldn’t you’s put more clothes on?” Kobra says annoyed.
“Hay, I said half an hour and I fucking meant it, so no we couldn’t.” Poison says in defense.
“Watch. Your language.” Snaps Jet and glances at Grace’s sleeping form.
“Anyway the three of us where talking and we thing we should ask Dr. D to send out a transmission for Menace.” Kobra says looking at his brother.
“You mean to say that you dragged us down stairs to tell me that you want to send a transmission?” poison sounds really annoyed.
“Well that’s part of it.” Kobra continues. “We also think that until Menace’s group is found. Safe. That she should stay with us.”
Poison pinches the bridge of his nose and thinks for a second. “Menace, do you agree with what Kobra is saying?”
“Um, yeah but I don’t wanna do the transmission.”
“And why is that?”
“Um, I ah, ah…”
“Well.” Poison is starting to sound really mad, shit I need to tell them but.
“BL/ind thinks I’m dead. If they picked up that transmission….” I trail off. Poison’s gaze turns icy.
“Is there something you’re not telling us?” I nod in response.
“You are so lucky I’m disarmed right now.” He half yells half growls. Fuck, I’ve messed up big time.
“I think it’s best if I start from the beginning.”
“Oh, you think!”
“Wait, if she’s gonna explain everything can it at least wait till morning?”
“Yeah I agree with Jet, ‘cause it’s late and where in need of sleep.” Says Ghoul.
“Fine but one of you is staying with her.” Kobra starts to argue.
“And that’s final.” With that Poison heads back upstairs and Ghoul follows.

I look at my feet ashamed. I should have told them but the truth could put them in more trouble. I hear Kobra get up and walk out but my gaze stays on the floor.
“Give me your gun.” I look up to see Jet standing in front of me. He appeared mad but his eye showed hurt. I give it to him along with my knife.
“Don’t act sorry.”
“I never said I was acting.” I snap getting up and walk over to a corner.

Kobra’s POV
I sit out on the front step gazing out at the stars. How could she, and after everything. I hear Jet as he leans against a post. “How could she?”
“I don’t know but something tells me she had a good reason. I mean with the amount BL/ind want for her and the condition we found her in, I can understand.”
“Still doesn’t change how I feel. Whatever I’m going upstairs.” I go inside. Not bothering to look at Menace and go straight up.

Jet’s POV
I get where Kobras’ coming from, but there has to be a reason as to why she didn’t say anything. With a shrug I walk back inside to see Menace asleep on the coach. I decide I should get some to so I lay on the other coach. Soon drifting off.
Sign up to rate and review this story