Categories > Original > Romance > The other side

The party part 01

by Barricade_Girl 1 review

Arianne and Eponine are invited to the Les Amis's party after Ariane got together with Courfeyrac. When they engage in a dirty game of truth or dare, Eponine's life is forever changed.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2013-05-23 - Updated: 2013-05-25 - 905 words

0Unrated
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?"

Arianne flinched at the words but she looked sorry. "I'm-" but Eponine cut her off "I know, I'm sorry. You can have sex with who ever you want. But if you don't mind me asking, how did that happen?"

Arianne looked relieved as she said that. "Well you know how I went to bring my books back to my house, well I passed Courfeyrac on the way. I accidentally dropped my books and, he helped me pick them up. Then he asked to walk me home, so I agreed. Instead of taking me to my house, he took me to his and we just talked off at his door. Since he was kind to me I leaned in to kiss his cheek, but it turned out he had the same idea. You know what that means, rights." Eponine nodded, eyes wide.
"The moment our lips touched we had this, feeling. It felt wonderful, almost magical! And well, I don't really remember the details after that. We both agreed we each could tell one person, and I told you."
Eponine was shocked. "Well, um, who did Courfeyrac tell?"

Arianne's cheeks grew a deep shade of pink.

"Enjolras."
______________________________________________________________________________________________

As the girls walked to the fort, they heard some people talking, and the mext thing thy knew, the Les Amis were right in front of them.

Enjolras pressed his face close to Arianne's.
"Back off dumb ass!" Eponine tried to push him away from her friend but Grantaire wrapped his surprisingly strong arms around her waist to hold her back.

"Hello Courfeyrac's lover." "

Damn you Courfeyrac you frickin told all of them." Courfeyrac looked like he was going to cry as she yelled at him.

"Calm down! I'm just here to give you this." Enjolras pressed a paper into her hand. "Normally I wouldn't invite you but since your his 'girl', I had to. It's an invitation to the party after the game this Friday. It's at my place. Oh and" he glanced at Eponine "you can bring a friend."

"Th- thank you. Uh, I dont have your address." She said. "It's right after the game. Ride with Courfeyrac. Is that all because we are going to be late for baseball practice." Arianne nodded her head as they left. Grantaire, probably drunk, tried to take Eponine with them before she slapped his arms away.

"I don't think so."
When they were all gone Courfeyrac slipped behind to talk to Arianne.
"I am so sorry, Ari', I didn't mean to. They heard me when I told him. I swear I didn't try to." Though she still had a hard look on her face her eyes told him that she forgave him.

"I know, Courf it's ok." He didn't say anything as he ran off to his friends. Eponine started laughing like a maniac as Arianne frowned.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

"I. FREAKIN. HATE. BASEBALL. "
Eponine growled as they walked out of the stadium. Arianne made her go with them.

The red and black soldiers had one the game, which would make the party even more 'interesting.'

As they walked to the cars Courfeyrac pulled Arianne into the car with him. Eponine tried to get in as she realized with horror that there were no seats left. 'Dammit.' She felt Grantaires arms pull her into the car behind her friends. She was to much in shock to protest. Grantaire pulled her on his lap.

"C'mon, Ponine! Cuddle with me." Eponine just glared at him. "The party hasn't even started and you're already drunk!" He just smiled wryly.

This was the worst ride she ever had. More then ten times she felt someone touch her in one place or the other, and the disturbing part was that most of the time she didn't know who it was.

The second thing was that everyone in the car kept making rumours about who she would end up in bed with this night. This disgusted her.

The third thing was that they for some reason thought she was a toy, so they kept pushing her around the car, on different people's laps.

If she had to deal with this for the rest of the night, she would die.

Finally, they arrived. The moment the car stopped Eponine swung open the door and ran out to find Arianne waiting at the door with Courfeyrac.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD HELP ME SHIT OH SHIT THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!" Arianne and Courfeyrac laughed. The moment they opened the door to walk in they could smell the stench of the liquor and beer. "God." Courfeyrac dragged Eponine and Arianne to the living room to find a small groups of people playing truth or dare. "God." Somehow they joined the game and someone asked her,
"Truth or dare."
Though Eponine wanted to say truth, the liquor had got to her brain and her bad side took over. For at least a week.
"Dare."
A mischievous smile crept across Grantaire's (that was the person who asked her she found out later) face. "7 minutes in heaven baby!" Eponine groaned. "With who?" She asked, knowing he would pick someone whom she hated. "Enjolras." Eponine groaned even louder. She felt some hands pick her up from around the waist and carry her into a closet. Then she heard Enjolras shove her into the closet after her. Then the closet door shut closed. Then it was locked. "Damn."
Sign up to rate and review this story