Categories > Original > Romance > The other side

Arianne

by Barricade_Girl 0 reviews

Arianne's story, about halfway through goes back to the party and shows Arianne side out view outside the closet.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2013-05-26 - 275 words

0Unrated
Arianne was a small, meek girl who befriended Eponine after she stood up for her as a group of kids tried to bully her. That was almost three years ago.

Arianne had long, straight brown hair that ended at her waist. She had deep blue eyes to match her always blue runners. She had small freckles.

Arianne still had her V-Card intact, until the incident with Courfeyrac, or as she calls him, Courf.

Technically her first kiss had been with Eponine (they were a bit lesbian), but her first male kiss had been with a boy in 8th grade. She didn't even remember his name.

Arianne wore jeans and some sort of baggy shirt, along with her blue headband and runners.

Arianne, along with Eponine, hated the Les Amis. Except Courfeyrac. Actually, to her own dismay, she started liking the boys a bit more now.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

] Arianne POV [

'Oh my god. Eponine and Enjolras.' That was all that was going through her mind as she saw the door close and lock, leaving Eppie and Enjy to have fun.

"Grantaire you asshole!" Grantaire smiled at her mischievousely and pulled her onto his lap, earning a dirty look from Courfeyrac's direction. "What?"

"Oh c'mon Curf, are you hiccup telling me that I hiccup can't cuddle with other hiccup boys?" hiccup Courfeyrac sighed and let her go.

During their conversation, the three 'friends' couldn't hear the groans coming from the closet.

[**] Hope you guys like! Please review or follow, I'll be sure to check out your stories! This is my second chapter to my story,
The other side. My next chapter will go back to 'Ponine and 'jolras.
Sign up to rate and review this story