Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Scarred Beauty

Flashback

by Gunner69ever 2 reviews

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-05-27 - 655 words

1Original
It was a week before the dance, and the girls had gotten to ask the guys out this time.I had liked a guy that was 2 grades above me for the longest time.His name was Frank Feranna.We had only talked a few times because my friends had known him, but I thought that he was amazing.I'd been to dying to ask him out, and now this was my chance! I walked over to him where he was leaning on his locker talking to a few of his friends.I stood distantly from the group, staring at Frank.Wanting to look nice, I wiped off my Led Zeppelin t-shirt and cleaned up my hair.After a few minutes, he had finally noticed me standing there. "Oh hi um..." He said stretching out the last part. "Joanna." I said feeling a little hurt that he had forgotten my name. "Oh right. Sorry." He said, not sounding like he really cared. I managed to swallow the lump in my throat that quickly developed. "So er, the dance is next week." I mentioned. He nodded, not really looking at me.His friends seemed to realize what I was about to do, and quickly said their goodbyes then left.I saw that he had his attention on everything but me, so I just went right to the point. "Frank, would you like to go to the dance with me?" I asked with a nervous smile on my face. He looked at me as if I were joking and started laughing hysterically. He laughed for a good 15 seconds and when he saw that my face was dead-serious, he started to get serious too. "Wait, you really meant that?" He asked. I nodded slowly, becoming very impatient. Frank chuckled and replied, "No, I want a PRETTY girl to ask me. Sorry, but you're ugly." My eyes widened with shock and I could feel my eyes starting to water.It had felt like someone stomped on my chest then stabbed my stomach. I felt like I was about to puke. He rolled my eyes at me pathetically and walked away. Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I just stood there dumbly. I got stared at by random people and heard laughs as they passed me. The bell rang and with no intention of going to class, I ran to the big doors of the entrance of the school and ran back home. It was only 12 in the afternoon, and my mom comes home from work at 8 at night. I locked myself in my room and cried while I sat, leaning on my door. Suddenly hearing a loud crash from downstairs. Then footsteps, slowly approaching me. I could hear the person inching towards my door. I sat there very quietly, hoping that whoever that was would leave. But the doorknob slowly turned and my door burst open, causing my to fall foward on my face. Looking at the face of the intruder, I saw that it was my dad. He was holding an empty bottle of vodka and stumbling a bit. He was drunk. He was a scary drunk, and that's why my mom kicked him out. He would be so unpredictable. "Hey you ugly slut." He slurred. I stared at him with overwhelming fear in my body. He stumbled over to me while I laid there, frozen. Without warning, he kicked me in the face. My mouth was bleeding, and he dragged me to my bed by my hair. He threw me on the bed and did unthinkable, disgusting things to me. He quickly left after a horrifying hour. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I locked myself in my bathroom. The words 'ugly' and 'slut' rang in my ears. I sat in the shower and without thinking, I slit my wrists slowly and deeply. Before I knew it,I was bleeding excessively and passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story